Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

One of the most stunning surprises for me was back in 1979, as we were setting up a remote campsite near Great Lake in Croatan National Forest in NC, was watching my then young early-20's wife of 3 years, Sarah, actually slipping off her shorts, outside in broad daylight, and hungrily taking the 10" BBC of my black co worker Thomas on the tail gate of our pickup ! Thoms' hard eager pumping brought her to multiple orgasms before he unloaded his nuts inside her pussy, as she NOW loved for him to do! [We almost got caught by some locals who drove up giving us an irritated stare, likely because we were setting up camp in their favorite camping spot!].

Sarah would have NEVER done anything like that before! But since Thom had become Sarah's black lover a year ago, she was starting to truly open up sexually in ways that surprised and pleased me more and more. Only two years earlier, Sarah would have been totally disgusted had I even joked about a white woman having sex with a black man, due to her Southern upbringing. But more than two years earlier, we'd made good friends with my black co worker Thom, and Sarah had come to really like Thom a lot. After more than a year of friendship, Sarah was slowly developing sexual attraction to Thom, although she was in total denial of such a possibility. I saw the signs of attraction in her, and after months of discussion with a disbelieving Sarah, she too came to realize that she was genuinely sexually attracted to a black man. This was a bombshell to her world, that she, a happily married white woman, would powerfully desire sex with a black man, even though she loved her husband with all her heart. With the long discussions, we came to agree and understand that sexual desire is instinctive and not consciously controllable. Sarah understood that I loved her for who she was, and that because her instinctive sexual desire for Thom was who she was, that I loved and supported that part of her too! Even with the understanding, Sarah's hesitation to go beyond the instinctive desire, kept things at a standstill. But one early Sunday morning in 1978, after watching the Saturday late movies on TV, Thom decided to gently push things a bit to see if Sarah's hesitation would hold. Sarah didn't hesitate as his hands slipped into her panties cupping her butt cheeks, and when Thom's fingers slipped in to finger her, Sarah's panties dropped to the floor as she spread her legs around Thom as he eased her to the sofa. Sarah's lustful moans and grunts as she rocked her hips to meet Thom's thrusts showed her extreme desire, wanting Thom deep inside her. Sarah grabbing Thom's butt, puling him to her as he came inside her pussy for the first time, showed that Sarah wanted Thom COMPLETELY, no hesitation. From then on, Sarah's embarrassment about wanting Thom so much, quickly subsided to the point she would not hesitate to kiss or make out with Thom, even in front of me!

The funny thing was that Sarah had always given me the "Evil Eye" in public, when I would jokingly say something even the slightest bit off color. She continued to do that in front of family, co workers, community and church. However, after she and Thom got together, she no longer objected when I talked dirty to her about Thom. I could say things to her like teasing her about being such a "dirty little Southern girl, letting a black man dump his nuts inside her pussy like that", or "what a dirty little wife she was, giving her husband sloppy seconds in the black man;s cum inside her". Such comments would make her hotter than a firecracker in the privacy of our bedroom home! She would still give me the 'Evil Eye" for off color jokes in public though!

One of the most stunning surprises for me was back in 1979, as we were setting up a remote campsite near Great Lake in Croatan National Forest in NC, was watching my then young early-20's wife of 3 years, Sarah, actually slipping off her shorts, outside in broad daylight, and hungrily taking the 10" BBC of my black co worker Thomas on the tail gate of our pickup ! Thoms' hard eager pumping brought her to multiple orgasms before he unloaded his nuts inside her pussy, as she NOW loved for him to do! [We almost got caught by some locals who drove up giving us an irritated stare, likely because we were setting up camp in their favorite camping spot!].

Sarah would have NEVER done anything like that before! But since Thom had become Sarah's black lover a year ago, she was starting to truly open up sexually in ways that surprised and pleased me more and more. Only two years earlier, Sarah would have been totally disgusted had I even joked about a white woman having sex with a black man, due to her Southern upbringing. But more than two years earlier, we'd made good friends with my black co worker Thom, and Sarah had come to really like Thom a lot. After more than a year of friendship, Sarah was slowly developing sexual attraction to Thom, although she was in total denial of such a possibility. I saw the signs of attraction in her, and after months of discussion with a disbelieving Sarah, she too came to realize that she was genuinely sexually attracted to a black man. This was a bombshell to her world, that she, a happily married white woman, would powerfully desire sex with a black man, even though she loved her husband with all her heart. With the long discussions, we came to agree and understand that sexual desire is instinctive and not consciously controllable. Sarah understood that I loved her for who she was, and that because her instinctive sexual desire for Thom was who she was, that I loved and supported that part of her too! Even with the understanding, Sarah's hesitation to go beyond the instinctive desire, kept things at a standstill. But one early Sunday morning in 1978, after watching the Saturday late movies on TV, Thom decided to gently push things a bit to see if Sarah's hesitation would hold. Sarah didn't hesitate as his hands slipped into her panties cupping her butt cheeks, and when Thom's fingers slipped in to finger her, Sarah's panties dropped to the floor as she spread her legs around Thom as he eased her to the sofa. Sarah's lustful moans and grunts as she rocked her hips to meet Thom's thrusts showed her extreme desire, wanting Thom deep inside her. Sarah grabbing Thom's butt, puling him to her as he came inside her pussy for the first time, showed that Sarah wanted Thom COMPLETELY, no hesitation. From then on, Sarah's embarrassment about wanting Thom so much, quickly subsided to the point she would not hesitate to kiss or make out with Thom, even in front of me!

The funny thing was that Sarah had always given me the "Evil Eye" in public, when I would jokingly say something even the slightest bit off color. She continued to do that in front of family, co workers, community and church. However, after she and Thom got together, she no longer objected when I talked dirty to her about Thom. I could say things to her like teasing her about being such a "dirty little Southern girl, letting a black man dump his nuts inside her pussy like that", or "what a dirty little wife she was, giving her husband sloppy seconds in the black man;s cum inside her". Such comments would make her hotter than a firecracker in the privacy of our bedroom home! She would still give me the 'Evil Eye" for off color jokes in public though!
:qos:....what a sicko....i :blackheart: that..!:qos:

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

I don’t have a choice. Sometimes we go to clubs and she gets hang banged. Sometimes we have nice dinners and she takes him up stairs

Back