Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

As a black bull... I would just love to walk up to a sexy woman like so many on this site and say hello. A smile and a hello letting her know she beautiful and asking if she interested in sharing sometime with me in a more private setting. However men are taught to be respectful. So ladies and couples. Other then just walking up n being crude. How would a bull that wants to... buck.. approach a woman and how would he know she's interested in just pleasure? With out being a pig or an ass?
Just compliment the lady and anything you see and like. She’s with me and had compliments on her tattoos her outfit and even her heels-boots. A bunch of guys from a delivery company told her at a bar she had a fan club. She told them thank you but she was with me and he said no disrespect we thought you worked here. So I couldn’t even say something if I wanted.

We haven't had a lot of opportunities in public/outside circumstances. Did meet a black guy at a local club; she literally threw herself at him...but it must have freaked him out, because he bolted. Male half had an experience with a former girlfriend when we were at a hotel lounge that had a live music venue. There was a reunion of some sort going on that was attached to the band setting up to play; most of the group were black men. I encouraged her to go up to the bar and see what kind of trouble she could drum up...and she did exactly that, planting herself between two dudes who were quickly engaged with her flirting. She kept looking over at me... and the pure naughty joy she was experiencing was obvious and very exciting for me. We had a party upstairs that we were going to, so nothing happened but watching her was something I'll never forget. (Attached pics are from her first IR experience)

Attachments

• IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    651.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1449.JPG
    IMG_1449.JPG
    807.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    892.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG