Advice from Real Couples - What changed after BBC

Ok so need some advise from real married couples that actually went black. Me and hubby have been talking for a while about it and are finally ready. His idea initially not mine but I cant get it out of my head and want a taste now, lol. So surprised he even thought about this because he was always the jealous type. What changed after you actually went thru with it. I think we found the right guy to do this with but I dont want to ruin my marriage, life, etc.. We have a happy life, both educated professionals with *******.

We have done it and things are changing. She used to be black white who cares. Now she's always telling me to find her a black boyfriend. She's even said of we get one she may go black only and I'll be pussy free.

Honestly my wife became addicted loving it and wanting more which was fine with me but she also seems to nit enjoy my size quite as much so now we do other things instead

We have done it and things are changing. She used to be black white who cares. Now she's always telling me to find her a black boyfriend. She's even said of we get one she may go black only and I'll be pussy free.
Honestly my wife became addicted loving it and wanting more which was fine with me but she also seems to nit enjoy my size quite as much so now we do other things instead
Is this natural ? How many other white howives become black only with the time ? The primary couple could have many other ways to make love than fucking. Fucking the hotwife is the bull's work. Finding the bull, helping her to prepare for the bull, cleaning is for the cuckold. Everybody can find his pleasure.

Back