Aries Spears On Cuckolding...

The gist of this thread is that yes cuckolding exists in different races. However it is overwhelmingly more common amongst whites than Blacks.
For the record what do you claim to be... Black or white?
The answer to that may add relevance to your initial statement.
I'm not black.

And what is "white"

I'm not black.

And what is "white"
Just like I initially thought. Your posts are irrelevant to the subject matter of this thread. It's not about why you do what you do. It's about what I've already told you it is. There are plenty of threads on this site where you can post about why you do what you do. Also plenty of ways to find out the definition of a word.

"It Ain't A Black Thang..."
In the video he says it goes back to slavery. I understand how he can see a parallel, but here's a similar argument. Mayan's believed in God and also sacrificed humans. I believe in God. Therefore I sacrifice humans? I get what he's saying in the video but ...

In the video he says it goes back to slavery. I understand how he can see a parallel, but here's a similar argument. Mayan's believed in God and also sacrificed humans. I believe in God. Therefore I sacrifice humans? I get what he's saying in the video but ...
His point...
Is that most Black men are adverse to voluntary cuckolding. Due to the psychological trauma caused by the powerlessness to prevent the r.aping of Black women by white enslavers...
I couldn't agree more.

My point...
For most Black men today. To be willing participants. In having their women fucked by another man (especially white). While just happily standing by...
Is inconsistent with what I consider integral.
To Black male heterosexual masculinity.

That's my point...

What's yours...?

Last edited:
His point...
Is that most Black men are adverse to voluntary cuckolding. Due to the psychological trauma caused by the powerlessness to prevent the r.aping of Black women by white enslavers...
I couldn't agree more.

My point...
For most Black men today. To be willing participants. In having their women fucked by another man (especially white). While just happily standing by...
Is inconsistent with what I consider integral.
To Black male heterosexual masculinity.

That's my point...

What's yours...?
It's self explanatory, but to elaborate a little. He can't say that it relates to slavery. It's logically invalid; meaning it doesn't follow logically. Hence, the pseudo syllogism. Also, he can't say "most" men feel this way because he doesn't know most men, has not interviewed, nor gotten their opinions; he's expressing his own opinion he cannot qualify. He could try to quantify it. I would like to see the data. All he can say is that maybe some men feel this way, but did he ask anyone? his social network? anyone outside his network? So, long story short, his opinion is that it relates to slavery, but it's just his own opinion and has nothing to do with logic, facts, or data.

Last edited:
It's self explanatory, but to elaborate a little. He can't say that it relates to slavery. It's logically invalid; meaning it doesn't follow logically. Hence, the pseudo syllogism. Also, he can't say "most" men feel this way because he doesn't know most men, has not interviewed, nor gotten their opinions; he's expressing his own opinion he cannot qualify. He could try to quantify it. I would like to see the data. All he can say is that maybe some men feel this way, but did he ask anyone? his social network? anyone outside his network? So, long story short, his opinion is that it relates to slavery, but it's just his own opinion and has nothing to do with logic, facts, or data.
If you disagree with his take on the subject matter. That is your prerogative. However, you as white man taking the privileged position that you know better about how a Black man/most Black men feel about being a cuckold is beyond laughable...We posted at length in my Jimi Hendrix thread. You seemed within your depth... On this subject you're woefully out of it. You opine as a "outsider".
YOU CAN'T FEEL how Black men/ people feel about the multitude of traumas related to slavery.
Again...
IT AIN'T A BLACK THANG...

If you disagree with his take on the subject matter. That is your prerogative. However, you as white man taking the privileged position that you know better about how a Black man/most Black men feel about being a cuckold is beyond laughable...We posted at length in my Jimi Hendrix thread. You seemed within your depth... On this subject you're woefully out of it. You opine as a "outsider".
YOU CAN'T FEEL how Black men/ people feel about the multitude of traumas related to slavery.
Again...
IT AIN'T OUR THANG...
Hey man. I didn't recognize the name. It was cool talking about Jimi.

To say that just because I have white skin I know what all other white men feel about cuckolding? that doesn't follow logically. I can't speak for all white men because I didn't talk to them, interview them, or get their opinions. But , if I asked my friends about how they felt about an issue, then i could say "my friends feel this way about X". That's like saying because I'm English and Sir Issac Newton was English I automatically know how he felt about his law of gravitation.

Hey man. I didn't recognize the name. It was cool talking about Jimi.

To say that just because I have white skin I know what all other white men feel about cuckolding? that doesn't follow logically. I can't speak for all white men because I didn't talk to them, interview them, or get their opinions. But , if I asked my friends about how they felt about an issue, then i could say "my friends feel this way about X". That's like saying because I'm English and Sir Issac Newton was English I automatically know how he felt about his law of gravitation.
At the risk of you saying to me that it's "Self-explanatory"
I'm going to ask again what's your point...?
Cuz to talk about facts, polls, syllogisms (false equivalency ones at that) etc.
You totally miss the point.
Going to throw an ole school one out there for you.
"It's a Black Thang... You wouldn't understand"
Whatever it is though I think you need to take it up with Aries Spears.
I know I've made myself clear on the subject matter.

At the risk of you saying to me that it's "Self-explanatory"
I'm going to ask again what's your point...?
Cuz to talk about facts, polls, syllogisms (false equivalency ones at that) etc.
You totally miss the point.
Going to throw an ole school one out there for you.
"It's a Black Thang... You wouldn't understand"
Whatever it is though I think you need to take it up with Aries Spears.
I know I've made myself clear on the subject matter.
pseudo syllogism. You've stated your opinion. I do understand he's saying that ALL or MOST people feel that way but it's just his opinion because he has no facts to back it up. I can empathize because i'm human. I can understand because I can think through it logically.

pseudo syllogism. You've stated your opinion. I do understand he's saying that ALL or MOST people feel that way but it's just his opinion because he has no facts to back it up. I can empathize because i'm human. I can understand because I can think through it logically.
I'll be brief...
Sooooooooooooooo.

I'll be brief...
Sooooooooooooooo.
So, not important. You built up a lot of stock with me.

Taking a different stance, it does seem that there are a lot more cuckolds with white people than black, but I don't have the numbers. But with all the white guys on here, there are probably a lot more out there who just haven't given the cuckolding relationship a chance :D

So, not important. You built up a lot of stock with me.

Taking a different stance, it does seem that there are a lot more cuckolds with white people than black, but I don't have the numbers. But with all the white guys on here, there are probably a lot more out there who just haven't given the cuckolding relationship a chance :D
Maybe you should start a thread about mass shooters and suicide... Then I'll get on and ask you for facts and figures to support that the majority of those are white men... You can dazzle me with your volume of data. I don't think I'll even have to throw in a pseudo or true syllogism...
Even without facts and figures...
Some things are a known KNOWN.
Anecdotal comes to mind.

Maybe you should start a thread about mass shooters and suicide... Then I'll get on and ask you for facts and figures to support that the majority of those are white men... You can dazzle me with your volume of data. I don't think I'll even have to throw in a pseudo or true syllogisms...
Even without facts and figures...
Some things are a known KNOWN.
Anecdotal comes to mind.

LOL. I'd have to do some research for that kind of project. I'd hire a fact checker. :)

I had a problem with the video because the man tried to speak for all black men like he's some kind of authority and spokesman for black people. Politicians do this all the time but it's fallacious. He has no authority or facts to do so. no data, and no expert credentials. Just because he's a quasi famous "comic" he thinks he knows about psychology and what all black men feel about how cuckolding relates to slavery. I can see a parallel, but I don't buy his conclusion that all black people/people would view it that way. that's my opinion based on the facts given. my argument was that "If he has no facts, why is he talking like he's some kind of authority? But I guess he figures that all his friends are like that so it must be true of all people. who knows.

LOL. I'd have to do some research for that kind of project. I'd hire a fact checker. :)

I had a problem with the video because the man tried to speak for all black men like he's some kind of authority and spokesman for black people. Politicians do this all the time but it's fallacious. He has no authority or facts to do so. no data, and no expert credentials. Just because he's a quasi famous "comic" he thinks he knows about psychology and what all black men feel about how cuckolding relates to slavery. I can see a parallel, but I don't buy his conclusion that all black people/people would view it that way. that's my opinion based on the facts given. my argument was that "If he has no facts, why is he talking like he's some kind of authority? But I guess he figures that all his friends are like that so it must be true of all people. who knows.
For all intents and purposes Black men as cuckolds is near non-existent. There's always going to be "Unicorns". That is the takeaway from the video... I don't know if you've read through this thread from the beginning. However, I'm aware of only one claimed Black individual in the almost two years that I've been here. Weigh that against the tens if not hundreds of thousands of white cuckolds who submissively fly their freak flag here...The conclusions drawn should be obvious. Additionally the historical trauma of slavery. Can certainly be a factor in the uncommon dynamic of Black men being voluntary cucks... As previously explained.

Last edited:
who is Aries Spears ??
At best, a mid-tier Black American comedian with some relevant TV/Media work to his credit.
When interviewed, he's sometimes interesting and makes excellent points...other times, not so much.
If you know him, great...otherwise, it's probably not worth the effort to look him up.

o
At best, a mid-tier Black American comedian with some relevant TV/Media work to his credit.
When interviewed, he's sometimes interesting and makes excellent points...other times, not so much.
If you know him, great...otherwise, it's probably not worth the effort to look him up.
oh, O K! thank you !!

Back