Aries Spears On Cuckolding...

This applies to anything, where any behavior can apply to any race. Sure there may be a majority, but it can definitely apply. So yeah, there are black cucks.
Agreed... Do you think a Black cuck would want the "Bull" to be Black or white...? Or would that be a non-issue?
It is my opinion that if the Bull was Black. Much of the psychology of the cuck would be based in homoeroticism. It has been my observation that when a Black man wants to be subservient to another Black man. It's likely a "top and bottom" dynamic.
If the "Bull" was white. I think the cuck would have a race base inferiority complex.
If race was not an issue. It would be a combination of both conditions. I freely admit this may be an oversimplification. However...πŸ€”
I have enjoyed women in threesomes, foursomes etc. Yet never have I felt like a cuck. Nor was aroused by all the curiosities that go along with it. That would be inconsistent with my psychology of being a heterosexual. Who considers himself a "superior" Black man.

I've done 2 threesomes with a guy my wife and I met while stationed at Camp Lejeune. I honestly felt like it was just a threesome and nothing more. He was a white guy but had a good cock. Bigger than mine too. However if it were with a black man, I think the mindset would be different for me. I don't find any cock other than BBC attractive. I would more likely submit to my wife and the bull if he were black. I don't understand why I feel that way but I do.

I've done 2 threesomes with a guy my wife and I met while stationed at Camp Lejeune. I honestly felt like it was just a threesome and nothing more. He was a white guy but had a good cock. Bigger than mine too. However if it were with a black man, I think the mindset would be different for me. I don't find any cock other than BBC attractive. I would more likely submit to my wife and the bull if he were black. I don't understand why I feel that way but I do.
The way you feel seems to be quite common for white cuckolds...It would be interesting if a Black cuckold chimed in. Think I've run into one or two on this site who claim to be. Wonder if they would agree with my perceptionπŸ€”. Thanks for your response. HAPPY NEW YEAR πŸ˜‰.

Always haply to throw my 2 cents in. Happy New Year!!!
This is an excerpt from a conversation I was having with a person who claims to be a Black woman with a Black male cuckold. Of course I am keeping their identity private
This is my response to them telling me about themselves...

Interesting...
That's a rare dynamic to me.
A Black man with a Black wife.
Who's interested in having other Black men have sex with his Black wife.
While he watches...
Unusual.
As a Black man nothing that I can relate to. When I was married to a Black woman the only dick that went anywhere near her pussy was mine. That applies to any woman that I'm with.
Regardless of her color.
It is my opinion that you should get verified.
It would lend legitimacy to your actions here

The way you feel seems to be quite common for white cuckolds...It would be interesting if a Black cuckold chimed in. Think I've run into one or two on this site who claim to be. Wonder if they would agree with my perceptionπŸ€”. Thanks for your response. HAPPY NEW YEAR πŸ˜‰.
I doubt there are any black cucks in here, and if there are, they are definitely being incognito. I think overall if a black man enjoys being a cuck, I don't think it would matter the race, unless that offered another level of excitement to him. But back to the podcast, we need to get out of the mindset that some of these so called "white only" behaviors, don't apply to blacks. Trust me, we do some of the same sh1t as any other race, may not be as open or predominant, but we do.

I doubt there are any black cucks in here, and if there are, they are definitely being incognito. I think overall if a black man enjoys being a cuck, I don't think it would matter the race, unless that offered another level of excitement to him. But back to the podcast, we need to get out of the mindset that some of these so called "white only" behaviors, don't apply to blacks. Trust me, we do some of the same sh1t as any other race, may not be as open or predominant, but we do.
Agreed...Aries conceded to that. As do I. No matter how uncommon. However, going right back to my initial statement concerning the video.
"It Ain't A Black Thang..."
It is my opinion that this whole lifestyle business. Started out as Black men who want to fuck white women. And white women who want to fuck Black men. Which to me is completely and beautifully "normal". It's the addition of the white man. Who turned it into something bizarre, curious, and I dare say "weird" ... Of course I mean that in the best possible way πŸ˜πŸ˜†.

Agreed...Aries conceded to that. As do I. No matter how uncommon. However, going right back to my initial statement concerning the video.
"It Ain't A Black Thang..."
It is my opinion that this whole lifestyle business. Started out as Black men who want to fuck white women. And white women who want to fuck Black men. Which to me is completely and beautifully "normal". It's the addition of the white man. Who turned it into something bizarre, curious, and I dare say "weird" ... Of course I mean that in the best possible way πŸ˜πŸ˜†.
This is since slavery days.

I think overall if a black man enjoys being a cuck, I don't think it would matter the race, unless that offered another level of excitement to him.
Hmmm... Race certainly matters to white cucks doesn't it ? If race was a factor. What excitement do you think would be derived from it. As I said previously... I think it has something to do with race-based inferiority complex. That somehow melded with sexual gratification.

This is since slavery days.
I think even during slavery and prior to...The desire has always been there... I would venture to say more so on the part of the white woman. As she had power over the Black man. Men being men...Their desire can often cause them to do things that are reckless. Even in the face of "fear" This holds true today.

Hmmm... Race certainly matters to white cucks doesn't it ? If race was a factor. What excitement do you think would be derived from it. As I said previously... I think it has something to do with race-based inferiority complex. That somehow melded with sexual gratification.
Well, just like whites love seeing the black contrast, maybe it's the same for the black. I have come across black women that feel that same level of inferiority that some white women or men feel when compared to black men or women. Meaning they see the opposite race more superior than their own. So, I suspect that can be the catalyst that drives the excitement.

I think even during slavery and prior to...The desire has always been there... I would venture to say more so on the part of the white woman. As she had power over the Black man. Men being men...Their desire can often cause them to do things that are reckless. Even in the face of "fear" This holds true today.
True. That gives some credence to the notion that men think with the smaller head lol. We get that immediate satisfaction then deal with the consequences later once our dopamine level drops.

Well, just like whites love seeing the black contrast, maybe it's the same for the black. I have come across black women that feel that same level of inferiority that some white women or men feel when compared to black men or women. Meaning they see the opposite race more superior than their own. So, I suspect that can be the catalyst that drives the excitement.
I think we're on the same page here. Personally I love the contrast. From an aesthetic point of view... Not from that white color being better than my Black one. I think we can both agree that men and women are different... Right?
I think ( and you seem to agree) a Black cuck who desires a white "Bull". Is in it for more than just the "contrast setting" 🀣.

Last edited:
True. That gives some credence to the notion that men think with the smaller head lol. We get that immediate satisfaction then deal with the consequences later once our dopamine level drops.
... This sounds like you're talking about me πŸ˜†.
Happy New Year Bro
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

I think we're on the same page here. Personally I love the contrast. From an aesthetic point of view... Not from that white color being better than my Black one. I think we can both agree that men and women are different... Right?
I think ( and you seem to agree) a Black cuck who desires a white "Bull". Is in it for more than just the "contrast setting" 🀣.
Definitely, otherwise he would get a black bull. On the flip side, he may not feel as emasculated if the bull is white or he may not want to feel any level of insecurity (yeah oxymoron) if the dick was not as big as his. You know what, now that I think of it, this is too much analyzing for this haha. Man I'm going back to focusing on finding some pussy for the new year lol. On that note, happy new year to you as well

Definitely, otherwise he would get a black bull. On the flip side, he may not feel as emasculated if the bull is white or he may not want to feel any level of insecurity (yeah oxymoron) if the dick was not as big as his. You know what, now that I think of it, this is too much analyzing for this haha. Man I'm going back to focusing on finding some pussy for the new year lol. On that note, happy new year to you as well
πŸ˜…πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Back