Aries Spears On Cuckolding...

Cuckold isn't part of black culture. Aries Spears is just playing his part as a shill. Agent of chaos. Now here is the disturbing part about this man. He is a know *******. And has charges against. He sits on these platforms and talks *******. There is a reason he has panda eyes

While I'm sure black cuckolds exist, in my rather vast experience in this swinger lifestyle, I haven't seen many, whether online or in person at swing parties. Recently, I have seen more single black females showing up at a party I have frequented. And I have seen a few black couples that have turned my head. In the one case, a very attractive dark-skinned couple, they were looking for other females only.
Some have suggested this may be because more blacks as couples are family-oriented, and they "git ta church." So, swinging is at a lower percentage among blacks of a certain economic stratum.

For the rest of it, I can only speculate due to...

INSUFFICIENT DATA.jpg

While I'm sure black cuckolds exist, in my rather vast experience in this swinger lifestyle, I haven't seen many, whether online or in person at swing parties. Recently, I have seen more single black females showing up at a party I have frequented. And I have seen a few black couples that have turned my head. In the one case, a very attractive dark-skinned couple, they were looking for other females only.
Some have suggested this may be because more blacks as couples are family-oriented, and they "git ta church." So, swinging is at a lower percentage among blacks of a certain economic stratum.

View attachment 6868127
It's called culture. No real man would allow certain things.

"It Ain't A Black Thang..."

Aries is 1,000% right 💪🏾

Maaaan Fuck Vlad 👎🏾 Dude is such a Culture Vulture.

Imagine a white Russian dude who wants to be 'Black' SO BAD 🙄.
A former DJ who made a successful living by interviewing black personalities and then married a Black woman... He thinks that somehow gives him special insight into Black Culture.

What's crazy is Vlad will argue with Black guests about Black Culture and most of the time his information is way off! 🤦🏽‍♂️

Godfrey and Lord Jamar used to school this dude on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Aries is 1,000% right 💪🏾

Maaaan Fuck Vlad 👎🏾 Dude is such a Culture Vulture.

Imagine a white Russian dude who wants to be 'Black' SO BAD 🙄.
A former DJ who made a successful living by interviewing black personalities and then married a Black woman... He thinks that somehow gives him special insight into Black Culture.

What's crazy is Vlad will argue with Black guests about Black Culture and most of the time his information is way off! 🤦🏽‍♂️

Godfrey and Lord Jamal used to school this dude on a regular basis

👍🏾
And Vlad is the Feds

I don't know if he's the Feds, I don't have that information. But I know he be DRY SNITCHING like crazy! Vlad wants to be the 'Howard Stern of hip hop'
I don't even know why black dudes rock with this guy anymore 🤦🏽‍♂️

Listen to a Vlad interview and then go listen to Club Shay Shay.... it's like night and day!
You begin to understand how certain groups usurp black people's energy. It's a spiritual thing

View attachment 6868127
🤣

200.gif

Back