Aries Spears On Cuckolding...

In my experience, there are plenty of black men who would be cucks if their society and culture permitted it (I was even a bull to an older black couple when I was in my 20s once) but because of the hyper masculine black american culture (and the very real history of millions of black men being cucked against their will by white men during slavery, Jim Crow, etc) there's a horrible stigma attached to it that doesn't have a parallel in white culture, so if and when it does happen (as it did in my case) it's extremely secretive. White (liberal) culture is very permissive of sexual licentiousness, which is why the kink/fetish world in the west is overwhelmingly white. In the future, as cultures intermingle and we move farther and farther away from the history of anti black racism and white supremacy, you'll see people of all colors engaging in this fetish and every other

Hmmm... Interesting.
I take no issue with your post...
For the most part.
Except for this...

the very real history of millions of black men being cucked against their will by white men during slavery, Jim Crow, etc)
The psychology behind being "cucked" now voluntarily...
Is bizarre and uncommon...
In an already uncommon dynamic.
Speaking as a verified Black man.
This does not align with my experiences with Black men and Black culture...
AT ALL...

Hmmm... Interesting.
I take no issue with your post...
For the most part.
Except for this...

The psychology behind being "cucked" now voluntarily...
Is bizarre and uncommon...
In an already uncommon dynamic.
Speaking as a verified Black man.
This does not align with my experiences with Black men and Black culture...
AT ALL...
I'm confused as to which part doesn't jibe with your experience. I was referring to the fact that because white men would often take liberties with black women and ******* children with them during slavery and Jim Crow, there's a cultural resistance in the black community against willingly allowing something similar to happen to their women again, whereas in the white population there's no similar historical stigma. Are you saying you don't agree with that?

In my experience, there are plenty of black men who would be cucks if their society and culture permitted it (I was even a bull to an older black couple when I was in my 20s once) but because of the hyper masculine black american culture (and the very real history of millions of black men being cucked against their will by white men during slavery, Jim Crow, etc) there's a horrible stigma attached to it that doesn't have a parallel in white culture, so if and when it does happen (as it did in my case) it's extremely secretive. White (liberal) culture is very permissive of sexual licentiousness, which is why the kink/fetish world in the west is overwhelmingly white. In the future, as cultures intermingle and we move farther and farther away from the history of anti black racism and white supremacy, you'll see people of all colors engaging in this fetish and every other

I disagree with this to an extent aswell. I think because of the history of black americans, as you stated, the idea of them willingly engaging in cuckolding activity as the cucks in large numbers is unrealistic.

I legitimately believe black men are just too masculine and proud to ever be cucks. Where as with white men, we already know that isn't the case.

I'm confused as to which part doesn't jibe with your experience. I was referring to the fact that because white men would often take liberties with black women and ******* children with them during slavery and Jim Crow, there's a cultural resistance in the black community against willingly allowing something similar to happen to their women again, whereas in the white population there's no similar historical stigma. Are you saying you don't agree with that?
Your first statement below is what I disagree with.
In my experience, there are plenty of black men who would be cucks if their society and culture permitted it
My initial reply to you (Post #63) speaks to the reasons why... Any clearer?

Last edited:
Your first statement below is what I disagree with.

My initial reply to you speaks to the reasons why... Any clearer?
I suppose. I guess you not being aware of it is sort of the point of what I was saying, though. Because of how much of a stigma there is, the black men that are naturally submissive and who get turned on by the idea rarely ever express it to anyone because they know how swiftly they'd be judged and persecuted if their community knew they were into such a taboo kink.

I'm a bisexual white male who's very masculine, and as I mention above, I've been a bull before and I've had sex with plenty of men as well as women, black and white. The most common kink that bisexual, DL, and gay black men who were bottoms approached me with a desire to engage in was and still is raceplay, where the white man is dominant and the black man is submissive. It shocked me the first time I was approached for it because I, like you and many others in this thread, was caught up in the stereotype that all black men were hyper masculine and dominant. But the truth is that black men, just like white men or any other kind of man, are just men, and men come in all flavors. Dominant, submissive, kinky, vanilla, aggressive, reserved. We're all just people, and it's our culture that dictates how we act, not only race

there's a cultural resistance in the black community against willingly allowing something similar to happen to their women again,
The vast majority of Black men are not designed to willingly be cucks... Cultural resistance also is a factor against Black men wanting to be willing cucks.

In my experience, there are plenty of black men who would be cucks if their society and culture permitted it
If you say this is your experience...Ok.
As a verified Black man this is completely alien to me... For the reasons that I have repeated for clarity.

The vast majority of Black men are not designed to willingly be cucks... Cultural resistance also is a factor against Black men wanting to be willing cucks.

If you say this is your experience...Ok.
As a verified Black man this is completely alien to me... For the reasons that I have repeated for clarity.
It sounds like we agree on more than we disagree one. I'd say the majority of men in general aren't built to be cucks, but sociologically in many societies, especially ones where the minority is eroticized by the majority, a certain segment of the majority group will get aroused at the idea of their spouse sleeping with the exoticized minority. In many parts of Asia for example, there's a burgeoning cuckold culture that eroticizes white men in the same way that white Americans eroticize black men. I dated a south African woman of Xhosa extraction who told me that in her country, Nigerian immigrants are viewed by the local Xhosa and Zulu people in a similar way to how black Americans in general are viewed in the US. Culture is a fascinating thing

I suppose. I guess you not being aware of it is sort of the point of what I was saying, though. Because of how much of a stigma there is, the black men that are naturally submissive and who get turned on by the idea rarely ever express it to anyone because they know how swiftly they'd be judged and persecuted if their community knew they were into such a taboo kink.

I'm a bisexual white male who's very masculine, and as I mention above, I've been a bull before and I've had sex with plenty of men as well as women, black and white. The most common kink that bisexual, DL, and gay black men who were bottoms approached me with a desire to engage in was and still is raceplay, where the white man is dominant and the black man is submissive. It shocked me the first time I was approached for it because I, like you and many others in this thread, was caught up in the stereotype that all black men were hyper masculine and dominant. But the truth is that black men, just like white men or any other kind of man, are just men, and men come in all flavors. Dominant, submissive, kinky, vanilla, aggressive, reserved. We're all just people, and it's our culture that dictates how we act, not only race
My position on this thread has been that of course there are Black men who are cucks. And there are those who want to be. Just like Aries said. However... I stand by my opening statement concerning the video... "It Ain't A Black Thang". When it does occur it's an " aberration" . Small community, within small community, within small community. Some would say negligible 😏.

My position on this thread has been that of course there are Black men who are cucks. And there are those who want to be. Just like Aries said. However... I stand by my opening statement concerning the video... "It Ain't A Black Thang". When it does occur it's an " aberration" . Small community, within small community, within small community. Some would say negligible 😏.
Yes the ones that actually take the risk and pursue it are a small community indeed. Every Black hotwife & cuck couple I've ever met, the woman was the one getting out there to find bulls, and the men kept their heads down and both made very very certain to look for their fun with people where there was no risk at all of any cross contamination, so to speak. You'd certainly never see anything so brazen as an equivalent to the QoS tattoo, for example

Yes the ones that actually take the risk and pursue it are a small community indeed. Every Black hotwife & cuck couple I've ever met, the woman was the one getting out there to find bulls, and the men kept their heads down and both made very very certain to look for their fun with people where there was no risk at all of any cross contamination, so to speak. You'd certainly never see anything so brazen as an equivalent to the QoS tattoo, for example
Again, I have no issue with the bulk of your statement...
It's clear you want to speak to the particulars of your experiences related to this super small minority community...
Have at it...
You're more than welcome...
However, although I am loathe to repeat myself... Again.
IT AIN'T A BLACK THANG😉.

There is nothing stopping a black man from being a cuck if he wants to. The idea there is something "cultural" stopping them is nonsense. There are tons of black LGBT people who are famous celebrities, black people vote democrat and progressive way more than white americans. So if you are going to make the argument the black community isn't as tolerant as the white community than you are badly mistaken.

If black men wanted to live out their cuck fantasies, they could absolutely do it. NOTHING STOPS THEM! NOTHING! Sure black cucks exist, but you still don't them in any high numbers. Why is that? Because simply put, the overwhelming vast majority of black men do not want to. Black men just aren't built like that. There reason the racial dynamic in cuckolding is this way is because it naturally happened that way, with people identifying as the roles they are most comfortable with.

I don't consider myself to be a cuck. I don't want to see her with other men. That is her choice. I allow her sexual kinks because I want her to feel safe and be empowered and I love her. I feel a type of euphoria being her man, that this very beautiful woman people admire is mine.... I mean when I met her I felt she was an exceptional woman, and as I was getting to know her I noticed her taste in men and her taste in sex. She is living her best life, does that make me a cuck? I don't want her to have a baby that is not mine. I am no cuck.

I don't consider myself to be a cuck. I don't want to see her with other men. That is her choice. I allow her sexual kinks because I want her to feel safe and be empowered and I love her. I feel a type of euphoria being her man, that this very beautiful woman people admire is mine.... I mean when I met her I felt she was an exceptional woman, and as I was getting to know her I noticed her taste in men and her taste in sex. She is living her best life, does that make me a cuck? I don't want her to have a baby that is not mine. I am no cuck.
How does any of this relate to the subject matter of the thread ?
Specifically the video or my statement in post #1 "It Ain't A Black Thang..." ?

How does any of this relate to the subject matter of the thread ?
Specifically the video or my statement in post #1 "It Ain't A Black Thang..." ?
Because motivations differ. There are no real rules. I am telling you of my experience. Does it really surprise you that there are different opinions on the subject? Of course there are people who consider themselves cucks that are different races...

Because motivations differ. There are no real rules. I am telling you of my experience. Does it really surprise you that there are different opinions on the subject? Of course there are people who consider themselves cucks that are different races...
The gist of this thread is that yes cuckolding exists in different races. However it is overwhelmingly more common amongst whites than Blacks.
For the record what do you claim to be... Black or white?
The answer to that may add relevance to your initial statement.

Back