Aries Spears On Cuckolding...

Ahh whatever... A picture's worth 1,000 words 😆
I do remember the conversation. You're not correct. From what I remember you were upset because I believe I called you a bull and you said you weren't. I was clarifying that by asking if you like men being subservient to you. You said no and denied that you were a bull. I didn't say that I have a wife.

Just having a conversation like normal people do. You seemed to have a sense of conversation when we talked about Jimi Hendrix, so you are capable of it. It seems to me you just don't like being shown that you are wrong about Aries opinion.
There's absolutely nothing normal about you. Take a look at the pretty pictures that I attached to my previous post...Yeah I must have been thinking about somebody else 🤣. Conversation ain't all you want to do with me... Fucking weirdo 😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313-213253.png
    Screenshot_20240313-213253.png
    481.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240313-213322.png
    Screenshot_20240313-213322.png
    512.1 KB · Views: 12
I do remember the conversation. You're not correct. From what I remember you were upset because I believe I called you a bull and you said you weren't. I was clarifying that by asking if you like men being subservient to you. You said no and denied that you were a bull. I didn't say that I have a wife.
Oh yeah you're right and everybody else is wrong yeah that's it 🤣

There's absolutely nothing normal about you. Take a look at the pretty pictures that I attached to my previous post...Yeah I must have been thinking about somebody else 🤣. Conversation ain't all you want to do with me... Fucking weirdo 😆
what do you mean by normal? you're on a site where bulls / wives/ and cuckolds connect. How would my behavior not be normal in that aspect. What exactly do you assume I want to do with you based on a vague comment? What do you mean by weirdo? You should probably start clarifying exactly what you mean. You're taking small pieces out of context and formulating your own conclusions.

what do you mean by normal? you're on a site where bulls / wives/ and cuckolds connect. How would my behavior not be normal in that aspect. What exactly do you assume I want to do with you based on a vague comment? What do you mean by weirdo? You should probably start clarifying exactly what you mean. You're taking small pieces out of context and formulating your own conclusions.
It's not normal to keep "wooing" someone when they tell you they're not interested in your fuckery. Pathetic and boring. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing up until I don't. Oh I forgot a pic. This one shows how you get testy when you don't get what you want 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314-104803.png
    Screenshot_20240314-104803.png
    422.8 KB · Views: 10
It's not normal to keep "wooing" someone when they tell you they're not interested in your fuckery. Pathetic and boring. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing up until I don't. Oh I forgot a pic. This one shows how you get testy when you don't get what you want 🤣
what does that prove? you still haven't proven anything besides that you continue to use ad hominem and appeal to ridicule to try to "win" an intellectual discussion that has no foundation in fact, just opinions.

Just come out and say it...You're in love with me 😜
As much as your ego would probably like that, I'm going to have to say no to that. But , from what you said about Jimi, it does sound like you know your way around a guitar. Although, that was just gleaned from what you said and may not be the case. I'd have to hear you play to be sure.

Last edited:
As much as your ego would probably like that, I'm probably going to have to say no to that. But , from what you said about Jimi, it does sound like you know your way around a guitar. But, that was just gleaned from what you said and may not be the case.
Your actions, words, and demeanor indicate otherwise. Or maybe it's just lust. Whatever your fixation, obsession is I'm not interested. You know like I've told you before. What have you "gleaned" about the numerous times that I've basically told you to fuck off 🤔🤣?
It's springtime and all the cuckety cucks are smitten 😂

Your actions, words, and demeanor indicate otherwise. Or maybe it's just lust. Whatever your fixation, obsession is I'm not interested. You know like I've told you before. What have you "gleaned" about the numerous times that I've basically told you to fuck off 🤔🤣?
It's springtime and all the cuckety cucks are smitten 😂
If you don't want to talk anymore then leave the conversation. Do you like jousting with me? Is that why you keep commenting?

If you don't want to talk anymore then leave the conversation. Do you like jousting with me? Is that why you keep commenting?
Geez you're arrogant. It's my thread little boi take your own advice. Jousting implies a fair contest...You're woefully out of your league.
I haven't gotten tired of clowning on you yet... 🤡
I'm known for my stamina 🤣.
Yeah you're one of those "I got to have the last word weirdos" 😆.

Geez you're arrogant. It's my thread little boi take your own advice. Jousting implies a fair contest...You're woefully out of your league.
I haven't gotten tired of clowning on you yet... 🤡
I'm known for my stamina 🤣.
Yeah you're one of those "I got to have the last word weirdos" 😆.
Ad Hominem. I told you if you don't like the conversation then leave, but here you are again.

Back