Wife's Preference

What is your wife's preference when cucking you? Check all that apply.

• Allowing you to watch only

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • Allowing you to watch and jack off

Votes: 56 37.1%
  • Allowing you to have some contact such as kissing her, sucking her nipples or toes

Votes: 53 35.1%
  • Allowing you to hold her hand

Votes: 50 33.1%
  • Allowing you to have her suck your your cock

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • Allowing you to join in completely

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Allowing you to clean her after the bull cums

Votes: 64 42.4%
  • Not allowing you in the room at all

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • Any combination of the above

Votes: 24 15.9%

• Total voters
What if a wife compels her husband to go ahead and serve her lover alongside her . . . if you’re the husband, would you accept, or tell her no?

View attachment 7401282
Wonder how many bulls would allow a cuck/husband/another male to go down on them like that?
The closest I have ever been to my wife's Bull, like that, is when she returns home from her playdate and she would kiss me. I know she was sucking on his BBC a few hours ago. The exciting part is where her mouth was previously and not that I wanted to taste his BBC (difficult to explain).

The first time with her new bull, they had me serve them drinks as they sat on the sofa and talked. This led to him kissing her, playing with her tits under her clothes and fingering her under her skirt. She was playing with his thick cock. Then, they got up and went to the bedroom. I was told I could watch though the door but not enter. I watched as they stripped each other and made out.Since he was very thick, he took his time as he entered her. After several minutes,he was fully in to his balls. Then the fucking gradually got more intense.
View attachment IMG_2524.MOV
IMG_2527.JPG
View attachment IMG_2560.MOV
View attachment IMG_2536.MOV
View attachment IMG_2543.MOV
View attachment IMG_2544.MOV
After he left, I was allowed to clean her. Each time after that I was allowed to participate more first holding her hand , her sucking me while she was being fucked, cleaning both of them and finally me fluffing him.

Last edited:
If my hubby wants to dress like a woman, then he needs to see what it’s like to be a woman! Most women suck there men and he should experience the same sensation, I think it would make him a better woman !!!

My wife doesn’t want me in the room. I get it. She wants to have real sex with men who can satisfy her. She knows I’ll get off on that regardless.

In the beginning, she was always up for a mfm threesome, but as she grew closer to a lover she asked me for privacy with her lover.
We’re an everyone participates couple but I like to give wifey some alone time so she can be less reserved ! And I’m sure she is :)

Yes and would probably love it. I would love to try , only if he agreed to shoot and let me see how a woman feels as a man shoots in a woman s mouth and sallow s

If my hubby wants to dress like a woman, then he needs to see what it’s like to be a woman! Most women suck there men and he should experience the same sensation, I think it would make him a better woman !!!
He seems bisexual. Not that anything is wrong in that.

The first time with her new bull, they had me serve them drinks as they sat on the sofa and talked. This led to him kissing her, playing with her tits under her clothes and fingering her under her skirt. She was playing with his thick cock. Then, they got up and went to the bedroom. I was told I could watch though the door but not enter. I watched as they stripped each other and made out.Since he was very thick, he took his time as he entered her. After several minutes,he was fully in to his balls. Then the fucking gradually got more intense.
View attachment 7401596
View attachment 7401647
View attachment 7401655
View attachment 7401661
View attachment 7401662
View attachment 7401671
After he left, I was allowed to clean her. Each time after that I was allowed to participate more first holding her hand , her sucking me while she was being fucked, cleaning both of them and finally me fluffing him.
Love all the foreplay and the close ups of pussy, black balls, and her asshole. So hot!!!

Back