Wife's Preference

What is your wife's preference when cucking you? Check all that apply.

• Allowing you to watch only

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • Allowing you to watch and jack off

Votes: 56 37.1%
  • Allowing you to have some contact such as kissing her, sucking her nipples or toes

Votes: 53 35.1%
  • Allowing you to hold her hand

Votes: 50 33.1%
  • Allowing you to have her suck your your cock

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • Allowing you to join in completely

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Allowing you to clean her after the bull cums

Votes: 64 42.4%
  • Not allowing you in the room at all

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • Any combination of the above

Votes: 24 15.9%

• Total voters
It’s normally the bull that tells me that apart from watching and masturbating as he fucks my wife . On occasions I have to guide his cock into my wife’s cunt or I lay under my wife in a 69 position as he fucks her so I lick her clit and his ball sack then he cums in her I have to stay there and clean her up

When my wife’s black boyfriend comes over, they stay in our bedroom and I stay in the bedroom next door. I jerk off to the sounds of my wife moaning, the bed squeaking and my wife’s ass being slapped, which she loves. She loves the girth of his black cock, because it applies constant pressure and stretching on her clit. He loves her bubble butt and cups her big butt cheeks with his hands while she is riding his BBC on top and he plays with her ass while she is riding reverse cowgirl position where he can see her pussy stretched wide.

IMG_0003.jpeg

Some wives don't want her cucks around when they are with their bulls and some are total exhibitionists and love to perform in front of them. Which applies in your relationship?
I've never been on a playdate with my wife. This is her thing, her time with her Bull.
I really do not want to be there as I rather imagine their dates.
She plays alone as she wants this to be between the two of them and not having to perform for me as an audience.

I've never been on a playdate with my wife. This is her thing, her time with her Bull.
I really do not want to be there as I rather imagine their dates.
She plays alone as she wants this to be between the two of them and not having to perform for me as an audience.
This is what is awesome about this lifestyle we’ve chosen! There are so many different variations. My wife, nor I want her to play alone…but I do enjoy leaving the room some to listen and as you said “imagine” what is going on. Im only gone for a couple of minutes as I don’t want to miss out on the fun. But that’s us…and there are all variations. Kudos to all embrace what turns them on!

My wife loves to suck my dick while getting fucked. Says it makes her feel like a complete woman then

I'll leave my wife with them in a hotel for a weekend alone. That is enough to make me lust. If he calls friends and the wife agrees, then it's OK. You see why she loves BBC on the last picture.

Attachments

• AA85F3C.jpg
    AA85F3C.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 145
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 9E1F08D (1).jpg
    9E1F08D (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 102
  • E140128.jpg
    E140128.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 103
  • th (3).jpg
    th (3).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 94A1F83.jpg
    94A1F83.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 96
  • black_cock_only-9454.jpg
    black_cock_only-9454.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 94
  • tumblr_oyglhgjpd41ww17xro1_1280-892x1189.jpg
    tumblr_oyglhgjpd41ww17xro1_1280-892x1189.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 92
  • bb8fef1af9b1a224b6242f1427594bdf_500.jpg
    bb8fef1af9b1a224b6242f1427594bdf_500.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 94
the sounds of my wife moaning,
Although I don't participate in my wife's playdates, I would love to just hear her with her Bull. She's very verbal and moans when we have sex. But I can only imagine how much she would moan when she's with her Bull, especially when he is mounting and entering her with this thick black cock.

Back