Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

I asked wife to get pussy pierced she said no few months later out with friends and her bull and is when she got 3 pussy piercings and both nipples done. She said it was a surprise but he was really into it. Months later is when she got pussy tattoo which he had matching tribal on his bbc and later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek.
nice

Ive changed many things about me to please my black lovers!From cutting and dying my hair to changing the way I dress,talk,act and fuck!After I lived with my lover in the city for 3 months my husband didnt recognize me,said I was a black woman in a white womans body.I had three months of steady black breeding full of black seed!
My hotwife changed
Love the idea of modifying my look for a regular dominant Bull. Short hair no problem. Hair colour would be cool. Further tattoos that wouldn't show in regular office attire would also be no problem. I would fully expect to dress to my Bull's preferences when with him.
My hotwife changed a lot after she was blackened She has wanted to modify hrr body for a long time being blackened helped her to make that decision she went from.a D cup to Double-f's pierced nipples extreme makeup.witg bery lo g false eyelashes and extreme oitdots snd super long nails you could say she a black lady in a white woman's body she has really embraced the black lifestyle

My hotwife changed

My hotwife changed a lot after she was blackened She has wanted to modify hrr body for a long time being blackened helped her to make that decision she went from.a D cup to Double-f's pierced nipples extreme makeup.witg bery lo g false eyelashes and extreme oitdots snd super long nails you could say she a black lady in a white woman's body she has really embraced the black lifestyle
hope I'm not being indiscreet by asking you what job your wife does.

My two bitches are now coming of age. 27 and 22. They are worried about their shape after giving brith and nursing 4 mini-me's.
They told me their saggy udders, wrinkly bellies, and loose pussies need a refurbishment so they can go back to the U and find a man after I'm gone. I said only after their youngest crawler is 18. That was our deal. They're white and can always get back to education at 30, 40 or 50. I know they're just teasing me to get fucked. They met that girl I bred and they're jealous I'm fucking around and may still live long. I told them to go to the gym and loose some pounds. And who knows, maybe I breed them again.

I really wouldn’t change anything about myself for a random guy. I would do some temporary things. I might style my hair differently but I’m not going to color it or cut it. I would do a temporary tattoo. I would change my nails to something he liked. I would wear things he likes within reason. I’ve had guys want to draw on me with washable markers. That’s fun. I would change my make- up for a guy. Or use fake lashes. I didn’t have time to read the other comments but I’m sure there are other things I might do.

I really wouldn’t change anything about myself for a random guy. I would do some temporary things. I might style my hair differently but I’m not going to color it or cut it. I would do a temporary tattoo. I would change my nails to something he liked. I would wear things he likes within reason. I’ve had guys want to draw on me with washable markers. That’s fun. I would change my make- up for a guy. Or use fake lashes. I didn’t have time to read the other comments but I’m sure there are other things I might do.
If it is a temporary lover/bull or it is a dominant master over you and your husband, these are two different situations.

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?
If my daddy wants it, yes absolutely

Back