Why is fucking wives more enjoyable than fucking single females?

I’m pretty new in the lifestyle. Just had my second wife a day ago. It seems to me that having sex with married women and their hubbies watching is much more of a turn on than vanilla sex. I’m trying to understand why?
One major reason is probably the intense power dynamic in such a scenario makes me feel more like the dominant alpha male that I am. Any other thoughts?
Please login or become a member to view

It's just hotter, by like a thousand degrees. Regular vanilla sex with a single female is a total bore by comparison. Don't believe me? Ask couples who've been married for a while and get their verdict about how spicy their one on one sex life currently is. Cuckolding or stag/vixen affairs is the only way to go for maximum heat. My two cents.

Last edited:
When a wife has a cuckold husband she gets to use other men for her pleasure without any of the bother associated with a full time man. Watching your wife have sex brings out many emotions but it is also very erotic, the sounds sights and smell of sex are a turn on. Often i would fuck my wife before and after she had another man. Having a fully involved husband opens up a lot of possibilities such as being licked while being fucked

It is more enjoyable cause the married women are open minded after a few years with one man, ******* and the work. We discover new ways in our sexuality and we say what we want neither what we don´t want. I think these are such parts that make the sex with a married women "better". And do not forget the experience of a mom! :lips:

What risk exactly?
There are alot of bat ******* crazy married women and attached women just like single females. You would never think that such attached women would bring their issues in this lifestyle but some cant help it. Which is why, do you due diligence with anyone before you stick your dick in them

There are alot of bat ******* crazy married women and attached women just like single females. You would never think that such attached women would bring their issues in this lifestyle but some cant help it. Which is why, do you due diligence with anyone before you stick your dick in them
The moment of a bull penetrating a wife’s pussy is the greatest moment any white couple can and will experience. This feeling goes too to a single woman also. Or if it’s for a woman submitting herself to a Black Master, it as well counts as such. For most cuck hubbies the moment comes with seeing the look on their wife’s face as her eyes light up the moment she feels her cunt take on that black dick the first time. The moment she cries out and she realizes how real everything is now happening before her eyes. She realizes now that she’s crossed the threshold, and from here there’s never going to be any going back anymore.

I’m pretty new in the lifestyle. Just had my second wife a day ago. It seems to me that having sex with married women and their hubbies watching is much more of a turn on than vanilla sex. I’m trying to understand why?
One major reason is probably the intense power dynamic in such a scenario makes me feel more like the dominant alpha male that I am. Any other thoughts?

I agree. My fiancé and I enjoy this side of sex wayyy more than vanilla so it makes sense you’d enjoy it more as the one fucking a hotwife

It is more enjoyable cause the married women are open minded after a few years with one man, ******* and the work. We discover new ways in our sexuality and we say what we want neither what we don´t want. I think these are such parts that make the sex with a married women "better". And do not forget the experience of a mom! :lips:
What a awesome response! Love this!

My wife's lover says that there are at least two aspects:

1. A power trip

View attachment 3242531

2. Humiliating white husband

View attachment 3242532

3. The possibility of knocking up a white wife and making the husband take the responsibility

View attachment 3242535

I recently chatted with a white man he’s always complaining that black people are complaining that they don’t get a free shot. It’s true that many black people do have to fight with a complex and victimization. In the end it’s all a matter of being in the head. And Sigmund Freud was write everything in the end comes down to sexuality. The logical conclusion is there for the black people the freedom selves they need to conquer sexually those Whom they perceive as oppressors

For me being with a married woman is just exciting. Being with a mature white woman is one thing but a married white women is like a whole new experience. I’m also a pretty young So being with a mature married woman is like a taboo but that is something incredible especially if you have chemistry. It’s cool to just hookup sometimes but that chemistry and setting the mood it’s like fireworks

Back