Why is fucking wives more enjoyable than fucking single females?

Indeed, It's a combination of both. Power enables the conquest and the old taboo status of interracial sex enhances the conquest. It's even more significant if the white woman becomes pregnant as a result.

The conquest becomes more visible if the wife gets pregnant. And the power of the black male becomes more visible if he makes a married white man raise the black baby.

In my opinion, it is the ultimate expression of dominance and submission.

007.jpg

isabela-martins-1213265-unsplash-min-1145x774.jpg

IMG_20200423_214301.jpg

For the chance she gives into the lovingly thrusting ******* pleasure a lager darker deeper muscular lover with no protection...touching her where her husband can't reach and then surrendering her womb to him and he releases his fertile warm seed deep inside her....all she can do is close her eyes bury her face in his neck and lovingly kiss his strong muscular smooth brown shoulders and wonder if he just delivered his baby for her to carry.

He is a reply I got from my wifes first and still current bull. He and I talk a lot. He loves fucking her married pussy first then after her is done giving her back full of his seed. My wife and I would go to his spare bedroom and she would give me sloppy seconds. She loves holding me head down as i lick her swollen pussy. He also fucks her alone then makes her put her panties on to keep his cum in her while she cums home. Like this one where she just stops by and he pulls her panties to the side deposits a huge load then sends her on her way. 20200523_091530.jpg20200523_092614.jpgScreenshot_20200523-093133_Messages.jpgAnother thing he does is send pics and videos with my wifes fuckingvand sucking his big black dick. Gets me hard when he makes her look into the camera and tell me how much she likes his dick.

He is a reply I got from my wifes first and still current bull. He and I talk a lot. He loves fucking her married pussy first then after her is done giving her back full of his seed. My wife and I would go to his spare bedroom and she would give me sloppy seconds. She loves holding me head down as i lick her swollen pussy. He also fucks her alone then makes her put her panties on to keep his cum in her while she cums home. Like this one where she just stops by and he pulls her panties to the side deposits a huge load then sends her on her way. View attachment 3372204View attachment 3372207View attachment 3372239Another thing he does is send pics and videos with my wifes fuckingvand sucking his big black dick. Gets me hard when he makes her look into the camera and tell me how much she likes his dick.
Well that's super hot you're a lucky husband

Some cuckold couples are interested in being Black-owned. I'm wondering -- does the idea of sexually owning a couple or the wife appeal to Bulls? By sexually owning, I mean you would become exclusive and the wife would belong to you sexually. She would be completely submissive to you and serve you sexually whenever you wanted. The husband/cuck would have a subservient role in the relationship.

Black ownership is absolutely the ideal type of relationship for Me. I see it as My version of repatriation.
Additionally, I enjoy dominating and owning the Beta husband as well.

Fucking a married wife is better than a single female because watching frumpy become a freak-on-a-leash lets a husband and other men see a different side to suzy-vanilla which is very exciting because its TABOO and Taboo sex begins in the HEAD...the biggest sex organ we have....

A single woman belongs to herself and she is her own free agent with no attachments to anyone.
A mans wife is his glory, his crown jewel, his most precious and prized possession and together they hold the most sacred of bonds between a man and woman. When a bull is introduced into their marriage relationship there is a certain prestige and esteemed honor that is associated with being the bull. The bull is a man bestowed with the honor and pleasure of sharing in and partaking of the sacred l❤ve of another man's wife. The bulls participation as a lover, and a playmate of the wife garners the respect of the husband as well as his admiration because it builds his arousal and desire for his wife to see her well pleased by another man. Also seeing his lovely hotwife please another man with her exclusive lovin gives the husband a sense of pride. This exclusive love connection with a hotwife gives the bull heighten levels of arousal that a single woman cannot give. The lifestyle undoubtedly gives a hotwife a greater level of sex appeal to her husband and to her single playmates that a single woman cannot give! ♠️😎

A single woman belongs to herself and she is her own free agent with no attachments to anyone.
A mans wife is his glory, his crown jewel, his most precious and prized possession and together they hold the most sacred of bonds between a man and woman. When a bull is introduced into their marriage relationship there is a certain prestige and esteemed honor that is associated with being the bull. The bull is a man bestowed with the honor and pleasure of sharing in and partaking of the sacred l❤ve of another man's wife. The bulls participation as a lover, and a playmate of the wife garners the respect of the husband as well as his admiration because it builds his arousal and desire for his wife to see her well pleased by another man. Also seeing his lovely hotwife please another man with her exclusive lovin gives the husband a sense of pride. This exclusive love connection with a hotwife gives the bull heighten levels of arousal that a single woman cannot give. The lifestyle undoubtedly gives a hotwife a greater level of sex appeal to her husband and to her single playmates that a single woman cannot give! ♠😎
Very well put

A mans wife is his glory, his crown jewel, his most precious and prized possession and together they hold the most sacred of bonds between a man and woman. When a bull is introduced into their marriage relationship there is a certain prestige and esteemed honor that is associated with being the bull. The bull is a man bestowed with the honor and pleasure of sharing in and partaking of the sacred l❤ve of another man's wife. The bulls participation as a lover, and a playmate of the wife garners the respect of the husband as well as his admiration because it builds his arousal and desire for his wife to see her well pleased by another man. Also seeing his lovely hotwife please another man with her exclusive lovin gives the husband a sense of pride. This exclusive love connection with a hotwife gives the bull heighten levels of arousal that a single woman cannot give. The lifestyle undoubtedly gives a hotwife a greater level of sex appeal to her husband and to her single playmates that a single woman cannot give! ♠😎
AGREED!!!

Bingo

I couldn't have said it better. In fact, I'd say 9 out of every 10 my intimate encounters are with wives. It's just that much more enjoyable and satisfying.

Back