Why is BBC sooo addicting??

It’s not just the size difference, but it's their physique, rhythm, endurance, and dominance. I feel like most black men always bring out a woman’s softer feminine side as well, and their masculinity makes them feel safer with them. I think it has the same effect on white boys because they know they can’t compete against their superior athleticsm and libidos.

It’s not just the size difference, but it's their physique, rhythm, endurance, and dominance. I feel like most black men always bring out a woman’s softer feminine side as well, and their masculinity makes them feel safer with them. I think it has the same effect on white boys because they know they can’t compete against their superior athleticsm and libidos.
Not feminine or sissy in any way but I've always felt more submissive when sucking a black man or getting fucked by one as compared to any other race/ethnicity

Read some of the r acist stuff he spews and approves in other forums e.g. concerning immigrants, yet he gets off on fantsizing (that's as far as he gets) about sex with black men. Can't believe that a black man would actually touch him with a sh.i.tt,y stick in real life. What a twisted l oser of an individual.
I've gotten far beyond fantasy. As for immigration, do it legally and accept the culture and laws of whatever country to which you emigrate.

My wife says because of several factors. Of course the enormous difference in size, the stamina, the rhythm and the attraction. Wife craves the bigger size because it makes her feel fulfilled and satisfied. The stamina aspect, most bbcs can go for hours and stay rock hard. Even if they cum most can keep going and never go soft. If you spend the night with one he can go a minimum of 3 or 4 rounds per night. Every white guy my wife has met was one and done.

Also every bbc my wife has met was physically bigger, taller, more muscular and much more dominant that any white guys and much more aggressive while having sex.

Good luck

Not feminine or sissy in any way but I've always felt more submissive when sucking a black man or getting fucked by one as compared to any of race/
My wife says because of several factors. Of course the enormous difference in size, the stamina, the rhythm and the attraction. Wife craves the bigger size because it makes her feel fulfilled and satisfied. The stamina aspect, most bbcs can go for hours and stay rock hard. Even if they cum most can keep going and never go soft. If you spend the night with one he can go a minimum of 3 or 4 rounds per night. Every white guy my wife has met was one and done.

Also every bbc my wife has met was physically bigger, taller, more muscular and much more dominant that any white guys and much more aggressive while having sex.

Good luck
I LOVE waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of a black bull sharing a bed with my significant other. Instant erection.

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
From the looks of you Alexis, you are made for any man, black or white but that really doesn't answer your question, does it?
Hmmm, when you say addicting, are you talking about for the woman only or the white husbands who love their wives but want to see them get fucked by a black man's big black cock? It's complicated for us though. In my wife's case, she told me she has always had a thing for black, even when very young and before she was sexually active. She thought they were beautiful and once she started having sex with them, she found it deeply satisfying, telling me, "They just know their way around my body." I think the taboo thing real for her because of her deep South upbringing and racist attitudes her family and neighbors have, she runs the risk of being disowned.
I never really found interracial sex to be all that exciting before I my wife confessed that she had many black lovers before she met me. I didn't really know this until we had been married for several years. That seemed to ignite something that must have been lying dormant inside me and I had to strong urge to share her with a black man and to watch as it happened. I couldn't get the idea out of my mind of her making love to a very black men with their black flesh pressed against her pale skin. That skin contrast is VERY exciting for me to see when she fucks them. Everyone talks about how big black cock is but our experience has been that is not always the case, some are no bigger than I am. The thing is some of her black lovers truly had monster cocks, nearly twice my size which had a big impact on me. The biggest thing that intimidates me is when they are in much better shape than me, bigger and more muscular and better lovers. Watching her respond sexually to them is incredible to witness. The taboo factor works for me also, the forbidden fruit. If her dad and brother ever knew I had willing shared her with black men, they would ******* me!
Like I said, it's complicated with me dealing with a mixture of jealousy and being turned on at the same time. It can be hard to deal with.

missionary ultimate power C6EE17B4-5067-473D-B700-5574EE0CBE95.gifMISSIONARY ULTIMATE 12016976 (2).gifMISSIONARY ULTIMATE STROKE BACK 000 530_1000.gifmissionary OCC IR she cumm 7 great.jpeg

You white people are really something. Whenever you think of blacks and sex, it is about how they are hung, they are muscular, they can fuck like a, n i mal s, they are "aggresive" in bed (incidentally they are wary of them in real life because they are all strong and aggressive, but in this context it works). It's funny because a while ago, these were the same traits that made whites so hostile and insecure and vi.o.lent to the blacks, but in this lifestyle, that's how they want the blacks to be. Tell me, if you people are sooooooo triggered by these ppl in real life, why do you want to hide behind a lifestyle and have them perform like sexual a n,i,m als for your wives?
Cucks and the taboo is a real thing

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
you need to try BBC no question... infack i think id like us to discuss me owning and collaring you... love your slender Physique etc.... lets Chat I'm KiNG

Well, you just may be on to something there. In the 18th and early nineteenth centuries, they had now-controversial human zoos and human circuses, where humans of african and oriental origin were displayed in enclosures for whites to look at, and stroke with some observers even feeding them. This site is kind of similar where whites gather to look at muscled well-endowed blacks performing as if they were properly domesticated private fuck-a,n,im.als for white men's wives and girlfriends.
Big difference is that the blacks have a choice in this modern "sideshow"

True. It's not a coincidence that you don't see asian, paki-indian types, latinos, pacific islander, middle-eastern men in this "lifestyle", in the numbers that you see black men. You may get the odd one here and there, but nothing like black men. And well-endowed men comes in all colors and groups, don't listen to the nonsense. The difference is that the men mentioned above have self-regard and intelligence, and wouldn't habitually reduce themselves to be fuck-c.r.e.tures for white couple, like blackmen do. I suppose all that does is just validate stereotypes about race and intelligence, or rather, the lack of it.
I'll second that emotion. And to be honest, black men fucking white women is more erotic than any of the others. Great visual contrast

To us, generally speaking black men carry a certain lean mass and low bodyfat on average much lower than white men. Also, the size thing, in our experience we have found black men have drastically bigger penises. Also, their hardness and endurance is way way more than white men. Again, these are generalities that do tend to hold true.

Then there's the whole mental turn on of us a white couple submitting sexually to a dominant black alpha man, the symbolism intertwined with all the political and social history of black men and white women throughout history just adds a hot ingredient to an already hot soup concoction of emotions mixed with physical. Watching my protector "white husband" holding my hand and his little pink cock relegated to helplessly comfort me as my soft white pale body is ravaged with orgasms by this physically and sexually superior black man makes us all so hot.

Yes, but this "contrast" the whites speak of is just a metaphor for the real contrast that really turns them on. re, the way they view blacks i.e. they are "inferior" and now they are fucking and ruining our middle-class all-american white wives and girlfriends with their big black cocks, or, they used to be slaves, now they are fucking and ruining our middle-class all-american white wives and girlfriends with their big black cocks. That is what is really meant. They are just too discreet to actually say it and unfortunately, their targets aren't smart enough to read between the lines.
Fucking is fine. Fuck anyone you want(consenting adults)
I'm just not big on ir breeding same as many other people of different races/ethnicities are not.

BBC HIT DIFFERENT. TOUCH SPOTS GOOD SPOTS YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD. & MOST BLACK GUYS ATHLETES & GOT SWAG. KNOW HOW TO PLEASE A WOMAN.

PLUS YOU BE ATTRACTED TO HIM AS WELL. JUST DIFFERENT.

Back