Why do you GHOST?

Soooo, here is my question for "some of you" guys - - - - - Why talk big, agree to meet, then GHOST?

to get pics?
power trip?
got a wife or GF and can't play?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?
your profile pics are not really you?

why?

Question for everyone - - - - Should we call out those on B2W who GHOST?
I say call them out. I’m available I’m Atlanta GA area looking for sexy and fit lady, hotwife or couple. DM for Kik and I’m at the celebration bowl this afternoon in Atlanta.

This also goes for couples... there are many couples here or fake profiles or fantasy lookers that will start a convo and then ghost when they have to verify or time to put up or shut up. Sooo this goes for anyone and not just single guys.
Unfortunately there's nothing anyone can do about that. :(
But arranging a meeting and not showing up is one level up to starting BS in a convo.
But you're def. right when you say $h!t like that happens to couples/ladies and guys.

Unfortunately there's nothing anyone can do about that. :(
But arranging a meeting and not showing up is one level up to starting BS in a convo.
But you're def. right when you say $h!t like that happens to couples/ladies and guys.
Ha better than they ghost compared to you setting up a meet up and they dont show or you drive hours or fly to meet and they ghost you hahah thats why I never put all my eggs in one basket.. always have alternative plans and never take anyone too seriously

fantasy vs reality. I mean, it's fun and exciting; talking dirty, sending photos, constructing this passionate/animalistic encounter in the mind, but once it becomes reality, it's a different story. if I had to guess, it's because they're involved and doing this behind their partner's back. likely the guilt gets to them or they honestly can't sneak away. rather than telling you, they tuck their tail and ghost. I've also experienced people they really just chicken out. truth be told it's usually the former...

I started getting into this "lifestyle" when I was about 21 and living in the Bay Area for school. I met a lot of lovely women (the vast majority were married), and if they ever ghosted it was usually because they were married or involved. eh, I couldn't really blame them. I'd just try again.

anyway, sorry you experienced this but it comes with the territory. it's truly a numbers game, sadly. fantasy vs reality can really freak people out.

Soooo, here is my question for "some of you" guys - - - - - Why talk big, agree to meet, then GHOST?

to get pics?
power trip?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?

why?

Complicated questions deserve complicated answers.

I would suggest a few things.
Look at what attracts you to the guy.
Look at how he carries himself.
Ask yourself, did you "make him wait" until you felt comfortable?
Is he comfortable with the situation you want play in ?

Men are complicated.

Oh. And some people are just full of *******. It's the internet.

to get pics?
power trip?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?

why?

Yes. Call out the fakes

Complicated questions deserve complicated answers.

I would suggest a few things.
Look at what attracts you to the guy.
Look at how he carries himself.
Ask yourself, did you "make him wait" until you felt comfortable?
Is he comfortable with the situation you want play in ?

Men are complicated.

Oh. And some people are just full of *******. It's the internet.
x

Last edited:
If he's married or attached, I can see that happening. If a person deems that it's not worth the risk, so be it.

Women "ghost” as well for various reasons.
I've never backed out of a sketchy meet without telling the person before a time that was mutually set to meet. But yeah... People back out. Who knew?
Righto missed a filmin day just to keep my word

to get pics?
power trip?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?

why?

Yes. can;t believe that there are guys who waste time like this …

to get pics?
power trip?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?

why?

That's an interesting question coming from a woman...
GHOSTING is a woman's No. 1 move 🙄
😅😅😅

to get pics?
power trip?
scared to play?
scared of me?
cold feet?
not attracted to me?

why?

Yes we should

People ghost for various reasons... they either lost interest and dont want to communicate this because they feel ashamed or the other party wont understand..or whatever reason. It happens with both men and women but mostly women however too many fish in the sea to worry about ghosting

People ghost for various reasons... they either lost interest and dont want to communicate this because they feel ashamed or the other party wont understand..or whatever reason. It happens with both men and women but mostly women however too many fish in the sea to worry about ghosting
You say it like it was okay? *wondering*

Back