Why do so many black men want our butts?

Asked my nephew this previously, and what he said was basically along the lines of, it was at least partially the fact that I was still an anal virgin, and that most women still typically don't like to do anal due to either the pain and/or societal pressures and beliefs around it and the women who enjoy it being a certain type.

So me actively choosing to be a slut for him, not caring that it would likely hurt because I knew he wanted it, and him knowing that I was giving him something of me that I'd refused my cuck hubby our entire marriage by using the pain excuse. Despite cucky being barely 1/3 the length and 1/2 the girth of my nephew all kind of bundled together. It basically showed him how I was willing to do whatever it took to make him happy. So the combination of the physical pleasure from my ass being so much damn tighter than my pussy, combined with the power he feels over me and my body in that moment knowing I'm totally at his mercy.

Last edited:
I love when a woman submits her asshole to be fucked. I love the sight of my black dick sliding into a girl's asshole and listening to her moans

Also it's a trust thing. If she trust you enough to fuck her ass without hurting her then you're golden.

Anal is like the final frontier.
Happy Football GIF by Olympique de Marseille

Totally disagree 16 years in the lifestyle never had a black man show interest in anal sex. They do love a nice shapely ass no matter what color but not so much of an interest in anal. #1 Request is to put me in the doggie position, They Love a "PHATT ASSES".

Attachments

• _20230722_135405.jpg
    _20230722_135405.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
We are entitled to all three holes. It's the ultimate sign of your total submission to your Bull.
Yes, and the white wife will usually have to be trained by her bull to accept anal. There may be some resistance at first because of fears of pain and her inexperience or distaste ( a more mature white wife) at the idea but her bull will take her through the process until she can take his full length and bottom out. But a true QoS should present all theee holes for use and her bull’s pleasure.

I love it, its naughty, thats a part of the fantasy…not to mention it is somewhat sacred to a woman if she offers then you know you’ve been doing your job..I dont constantly ask for it from any woman im with Caucasian, Native, Asian, Hispanic etc. I’m kinky but im not PRESSED for it. I love it, but maybe i still have more to learn, thats just me personally.

Back