Why do so many black men want our butts?

just from my personal experience - hooking up with couples and the lady has an exceptionally round ass, and noticing the guy has maybe 6" dick, no surprise only about 4" makes it past all her booty-meat. When I came along and spread them cheeks open and she is taking a full 8" in her the reaction is powerful and instantaneous! :blackgreedy:
This might be one reason some (white) guys don't like thick girls: they can't get past the cushion?

I love anal & it's an inherent part of sex for me; if I don't get plenty of anal in a session, I end up feeling quite unfulfilled by the end of it.
I've been lucky with the black guys I've been with, in that most of them have never hesitated, or even asked, before taking me anally. I find the psychological aspect of them taking me up the ass without asking first, a HUGE turn-on & it really brings out my submissive side.
I should add that I'm pretty lucky because I can handle big cocks in my ass without it being unbearable - pain just adds to the pleasure when I'm 'in the zone'.

I love anal & it's an inherent part of sex for me; if I don't get plenty of anal in a session, I end up feeling quite unfulfilled by the end of it.
I've been lucky with the black guys I've been with, in that most of them have never hesitated, or even asked, before taking me anally. I find the psychological aspect of them taking me up the ass without asking first, a HUGE turn-on & it really brings out my submissive side.
I should add that I'm pretty lucky because I can handle big cocks in my ass without it being unbearable - pain just adds to the pleasure when I'm 'in the zone'.
i believe u too, can see that arsehole can take it..

My friend Jen and I were talking and we can't figure out why so many more black men want anal than white men. Any ideas?
i can't speak for all black men, but when it comes to women with a beautiful ass, i'm a booty warrior but i won't cross their boundaries if they don't like anal or doesn't want to be spanked when we're having sex but if she's ok with that then it's fair game ;)

Animated GIF

Back