Why do black men enjoy white wives so much?

Even though I'm a bbc that still has my own virginity, I have a massive unrelenting urge to breed. Honestly, i need to borrow a woman quite a bit for not only to dump all my seed in but also develop some sense of a mini relationship for a Little period of time.

Attachments

• IMG20240708105202.jpg
    IMG20240708105202.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 153
I agree. Taking a hubby’s manhood away in front of his wife is powerful and permanent.
I absolutely adore being feminine and have no qualms about giving up my manhood and masculinity to any and all bulls in front of my wife. I need to be completely emasculated and feminized for the rest of my life!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808_144123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808_144123_Chrome.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 124
Why do black men enjoy white wives so much? Looks, skin tone, tabooness, showing authority over white husband's? I'm curious what they are thinking when having sex with my wife and other wives.
My wife's relationship with her Bull is "friends with benefits" so it it around sex and they enjoy each other's company. They have playdates that include a nice dinner, club and overnight in a higher end hotel. They make it a special event twice per month. A few times this summer, he visited our home, but did not stay the night.
He is not a Bull to other women, although he dates as he is single. I would guess he enjoys his 3-yr relation with my wife as there is no expectations. They go out, have fun, and live in the moment.

Even though I'm a bbc that still has my own virginity, I have a massive unrelenting urge to breed. Honestly, i need to borrow a woman quite a bit for not only to dump all my seed in but also develop some sense of a mini relationship for a Little period of time.
I'd love for you to tickle my cervix and fill all 3holes with cum balls deep please

Why do black men enjoy white wives so much? Looks, skin tone, tabooness, showing authority over white husband's? I'm curious what they are thinking when having sex with my wife and other wives.
It's certainly not having authority over me because I wouldn't let that happen and every man my wife has been with allows me to be there and they are always very anxious to come visit again.

I love the contrast of colors both complimenting the other, the pink soles, blonde hair, light eyes, they are angelic. I also love the social stigma agaisnt it, the idea of it being taboo, it is like enforcing myself within a civilization dominating it to its core, every aspect of me oozing into it and claiming it as mine. They were made for us and I love them from head to toe.

Last edited:

It's got nothing to do with skin tone or cock size that makes white women get attracted towards black men. It's the mystery.

Attachments

• dreamstime_xl_41747410.jpg
    dreamstime_xl_41747410.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 62
White women are definitely the sexiest females although some black women are pretty sexy to my wife doesn't think that black men are sexy she's into black men because the majority of them have bigger cock and they last longer in bed and they put it to her a lot harder than the White men do it has nothing to do with being sexy, my wife likes to have men that are turned down by other women maybe there a disabled veteran or actually ugly or shy or disfigured in someway she would take a homeless man that doesn't attract women before she would have a rich man who thinks he all that she more she enjoys making men feel good that haven't never had a beautiful white girl she would take the man who is riding a bicycle instead of the one driving the Mercedes she prefers to satisfy the men that other women wouldn't give the time of the day to them for my wife it has absolutely nothing to do with being sexy.
she could create the " Salvation Army for Sex " :)

Back