Why do black bulls want to fuck and breed mature white wives?

Do you have any stories of black bulls fucking your mature wife?

Attachments

• IMG_1952.png
    IMG_1952.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1917.png
    IMG_1917.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0182.jpeg
    IMG_0182.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 176
  • 141_Original.jpeg
    141_Original.jpeg
    563.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 398_Original.jpeg
    398_Original.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_9641.jpeg
    IMG_9641.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_9099.jpeg
    IMG_9099.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 209
I can answer this question, when we had a lodger back in the UK he was a young black student from South Africa, me being in my late thirties and very well endowed with nice ass and tits he would make lots of suggested remarks which I found very pleasing, one weekend hubby had gone away for golf not retuning till Sunday , Steven had gone out on the Friday night coming home very ******* , when hubby left early I decided to take Steven a cup of tea around 10 am as I opened his door he was still fast asleep but totally naked on top of the bed , as I put down the mug I noticed his cock start to rise , it just grew to one huge thick size he grabbed my arm pushing my hand on his cock, he looked up at me , I love older white married women please let me fuck you , he pulled me and I let him remove my nightie exposing my whole body , this young man ate me and fucked me most of the day , that night I invited him to my bed and let him empty his ball’s in every hole he could find .

I can answer this question, when we had a lodger back in the UK he was a young black student from South Africa, me being in my late thirties and very well endowed with nice ass and tits he would make lots of suggested remarks which I found very pleasing, one weekend hubby had gone away for golf not retuning till Sunday , Steven had gone out on the Friday night coming home very ******* , when hubby left early I decided to take Steven a cup of tea around 10 am as I opened his door he was still fast asleep but totally naked on top of the bed , as I put down the mug I noticed his cock start to rise , it just grew to one huge thick size he grabbed my arm pushing my hand on his cock, he looked up at me , I love older white married women please let me fuck you , he pulled me and I let him remove my nightie exposing my whole body , this young man ate me and fucked me most of the day , that night I invited him to my bed and let him empty his ball’s in every hole he could find .
Well, that will have me distracted the rest of the day.

Back