Who from B2W is your dream fuck?

For me there are a few that I would be interested in doing something with in person, the first person I had an intelligent conversation with on this site was @just_jenna and so I'll start with her. I also enjoy her trolling of fake "female" accounts and (obviously) closeted profiles.

I also enjoy hearing from @Emi96 and her experiences with multiple BBCs. She is starting to gradually get more and more bulls and is almost in BBC queen territory. She is also physically gorgeous, BBC slut or not.

I think the biggest BBC queen I have ever known and also one of the biggest butts on this site would have to be @princessvivian . She regularly takes groups of huge BBCs in both her front love tunnel and in the back door too and I don't know how she does it. I would marry her tomorrow.

Shoutouts also to @Sarahbunny who I'd like to get to know better, @HeyItsEricaB who tells some hot stories (and I want to be believe their authenticity). Enjoyed talking to @alexandraRuss recently too and I hope she finds plenty of BBCs soon.

Love you all
Wow! I made it onto a list that I wasn't getting in trouble for!!! 😘

1. @just_jenna
2. @Skysoul
3. @AnnieS

This thread simply proves how many beautiful white women are present here. Simply the best specimens of white race. Only big black cock has the power to gather so many hot bitches at one place. That proves that black cock is king.

Its a really hard choice, I didn't interact with so many women but with these three women so far I made the best connection and sensed some spiritual flicker. I want them in this order, with @just_jenna being the woman I feel I could easily spend my life with. I have no idea why, can't explain it. All three women got to me in their own unique way.

Back