Who from B2W is your dream fuck?

1. @just_jenna
2. @Skysoul
3. @AnnieS

This thread simply proves how many beautiful white women are present here. Simply the best specimens of white race. Only big black cock has the power to gather so many hot bitches at one place. That proves that black cock is king.

Its a really hard choice, I didn't interact with so many women but with these three women so far I made the best connection and sensed some spiritual flicker. I want them in this order, with @just_jenna being the woman I feel I could easily spend my life with. I have no idea why, can't explain it. All three women got to me in their own unique way.
Awww how lovely is that. I'm a lucky girl to even be mentioned in that company.

My dream fuck on here is Damion Dayski, which is like 20 different profiles based on the media used. 🤣
That guy puts me in such dilemma. His appearance so repulsive to me. 🤮 But seeing his muscular cock blows all my arguments to bits. I can't blame you. If you were my lady I would let you ride him as much as you like but I would never let you breed him. Simply because in terms of genetic qualities you outclass him by far. I would make you meet me half way so you use his cock for playing but Jax Slayhers tool for breeding. Just observing your curves send me strong signals that Jax's cum and your egg bring a champion to the world.

🤔🤔🤔no mention of me....interesting...
Win Some Its Friday GIF by Max

Awww how lovely is that. I'm a lucky girl to even be mentioned in that company.
No need to be so modest. You are an undisputed goddess of fucking. You hardly have a competition and its clear as a day. I also love you energy, urge to mentally dominate everyone around you and impose your rules in all aspects. You are just a damn feisty girl. Your innate stubborness would lead to even greater spontaneous hard fuck sessions that would push my heart and balls to the limit, trying to deplete your energy. The signals you send are so fucking wicked. My senses are never wrong, we would have soul burning hard fucking. Jenna takes first place because of her more polished conversation skills and diplomatic approach. Whats spicy about you is that if I had a BBC, it would still be smart to place you in 2nd or 3rd. But I just know that my cock would push me to place you as queen at 1st place. Without any logic I would lay my head in the arms of a praying mantis queen and I would enjoy every fucking second being slowly decapitated.

Besides looking absolutely gorgeous. What brings the most arousal with you is how innocent you look. If I knew you in person and you told me "I use my pussy to milk big black balls" you would immediately make my balls start pulsating and cock throbing but my mind would never believe you. Its really hot and a strong quality, to make a man's mind and cock go against eachother. The thing about you that also give me a very strong hard on is the strong feeling that BBC breeding is your strongest desire. The moment where I see deep down in your eyes that you desire a strong, big cock, black baby boy growing inside you mixes huge doses of anxiety and arousal. I wan't to say "don't do it" but I can't, so I just keep silent and stare in your fantasy world. You need to relax and seduce your hubby more, encourage him and have him record how huge black cock is dominating you while dressed in a school girl uniform. How close did I get?

My God you girls on this site are just so gorgeous. It is such a strong feeling of arousal, satisfaction and soothing sensations and mix hundreds of other feelings to be around you. I just know that this site will soon go through explosion of popularity. It is such a mesmerizing moment to share this experience with all of you hotties. Black people can say whatever they want but I know that if there was any bad ******* for the past missdeeds, white girl's pink pussies not only leveled the field but even pushed it to the side of bulls, without any tendency of slowing down. It will be far more messier, sooner than we predict. The biggest surprise is that its us white boys just threw our gloves without much resistance.

Besides looking absolutely gorgeous. What brings the most arousal with you is how innocent you look. If I knew you in person and you told me "I use my pussy to milk big black balls" you would immediately make my balls start pulsating and cock throbing but my mind would never believe you. Its really hot and a strong quality, to make a man's mind and cock go against eachother. The thing about you that also give me a very strong hard on is the strong feeling that BBC breeding is your strongest desire. The moment where I see deep down in your eyes that you desire a strong, big cock, black baby boy growing inside you mixes huge doses of anxiety and arousal. I wan't to say "don't do it" but I can't, so I just keep silent and stare in your fantasy world. You need to relax and seduce your hubby more, encourage him and have him record how huge black cock is dominating you while dressed in a school girl uniform. How close did I get?
Well I am kicking around a maid or bride scenario….

Back