White women, do you like to be degraded?

We are a submissive couple and very drawn to Bulls who degrade and humiliate both. Part of giving up control. More Dom and degrading Bull gets, more wife submits.
Wow so if they're talking super filthy and aggressive to her she probably starts eating ass even better. I can imagine your white wife tongue fucking my black ass deeper ass I tell her how much of a dirty slut wife she is.

In fantasy level, I would love degaded, To be submissive and that kind of stuff. Maybe not only to black men. Maybe younger men too. Or older men. Just something else what I get in home here.

And yes, I do love some good old fashioned romantic hubby and wife stuff too. But this time of night and in fantasy, yes please....

Do you enjoy being degraded by a black man, if so let's hear what you like. Open conversation for all but want to hear what the women like mainly
I love being called a dirty little slut, so yeah very mild though you go to far and I bite back. Just a natural reaction you want to degrade someone. Grab the cuckys they love it...

But this time of night and in fantasy, yes please....

This time of the night, you want that romantic wife stuff ripped off.
You want to be the woman, serving the pleasures of men.

But just this time of the night, privately, secretly when no one will ever know....

Sometimes. Very much mood related

I was on a cam site many years ago. It was purely an amateur site; people randomly broadcast on their cams.
There was a chat ability built in to the app.

So, random people showing random bits of their lives. And every once in a while, a girl would be on cam.
Well, you can imagine how the guys chatted her up.

There was one time that a pretty young woman was on. She gave bits of personal info that seemed to indicate
she had a professional job in business.

Anyway, the chat was unbelievable. The degrading sh.it that was thrown at her was standard cringe you'd expect from
a bunch of anonymous guys. At one point I got in a question: didn't all this degrading talk bother her?

Her answer was: no, it didn't bother her. She heard too much nice talk every day.

Imagine that. Maybe this fits your "Very much mood related" thought?

Last edited:
Back