Do white women like average sized black dick (ABD)?

Whenever a new guy reaches out to us, I make my husband ask the following questions:

1. Are you at least close to average size?

2. Can you get and stay hard?

3. Can you last at least 1-2 minutes?

If they answer yes to all 3, I can work with that. Would I prefer to be filled up and stretched out? Absofuckinglutely! But frankly even average is such a big upgrade! :mstickle: 🤪
Wait what, 1-2 mins? You just just made half the world happy lol. Mr preamy is feeling mighty overjoyed.

All this comports more generally to the 80/20 theory of hookup sex - and I stress that it's a theory based on some people's observations not a study - that, when it comes to casual sex, 20 percent of the guys get 80 percent of the action. Only 5 percent of men may actually be truly hung, but they are involved in way more than 5 percent of the encounters. Guys might be in that 20 percent for reasons other than penis size - looks, money, personality, etc. - but among the size queens who tend to prowl these Black to White waters, it's the hung 5 percent who are definitely in demand.
Well I would like to show you and you see for yourself if you are willing to do so

Back