White women and girls preferring black men.

White Russian princess loves big black cock man & has his baby.View attachment 5339044View attachment 5339047View attachment 5339051
Her real name is Kseniya Belousova.. she’s been in many magazines including sports Illustrated Swimsuit addition and has been voted the most beautiful model in the world by both Vogue and Bazaar magazine.
And yes, that’s her husband and
chi ld in the background and she’s had another chi ld with him since these photos where taken.. Her best friend, another beautiful model is also married to a black man. Both husbands are professional soccer players..

My opinion is that the world is changing quickly and the old society norms and viewpoints are being eroded and the new generations are enjoying eachother despite race or religion. The next phase is that black men are def proportionally very masculine , sexually active and to be fair everyone will agree very well endowed. I think white women in general are comfortable to enjoy good bbc dick now and not compromise.
I think the most important point is the last one. White women are very comfortable now and confident in themselves. Combine that with Black male confidence and I might add white male hesitation/lack of confidence and you have a recipe for a big shift in the culture.

Europa wird älter und Afrika wird zahlreicher, und diese Menschen werden nach Europa kommen, damit man mehr aufnehmen und unterrichten kann. Da mein Land 3 Millionen Flüchtlinge aus der Ukraine aufgenommen hat, kann es nach dem Krieg vielleicht ebenso viele Afrikaner aufnehmen. Das einzige Problem ist, dass es zu viele Männer geben wird, denn 80 % der Männer gehen nach Europa

Attachments

• GDVI_3CWEAABpFj.jpeg
    GDVI_3CWEAABpFj.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 41
  • GIc9GPrWAAAQx1p.jpeg
    GIc9GPrWAAAQx1p.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 46
  • 1538096470886.jpg
    1538096470886.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 43
  • FB_IMG_1717350173526.jpg
    FB_IMG_1717350173526.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 39
White women and girls preferring black men; is it a fad or a trend?
It's not a fad. Females of almost every species in the world prefer the strongest, fittest most durable men to mate with. Humans are no different. In homo sapiens, the strongest, fittest men are usually black men. The only thing that has kept this from being prevalent in the past is mandated separation by the powers that be. Those days are gone now and the natural sexual bond that black men and white women have for each other is open to be explored. You're going to see more and more of it. It's just nature taking its course.

It's not a fad. Females of almost every species in the world prefer the strongest, fittest most durable men to mate with. Humans are no different. In homo sapiens, the strongest, fittest men are usually black men. The only thing that has kept this from being prevalent in the past is mandated separation by the powers that be. Those days are gone now and the natural sexual bond that black men and white women have for each other is open to be explored. You're going to see more and more of it. It's just nature taking its course.
Beautifully stated and so very true. I waived the white flag of surrender to superior black men once my new bride became an insatiable BBC Hotwife.

Back