Mature couples, Which do you prefer?

3 guys for us ever. We are late 50s
Our ongoing friend, the guy we did it with our first time ever, many many times with him, regularly over the last 2 years. He's 35, white, really nice guy, we're very comfy together, know what to expect and look forward to him visiting.
A stranger our of town once, mid 40s, nice guy but it didn't go well.
A local guy our age, 3 times with him, I thought it was good but wife didn't click with him.
I'd love to hook up with a hot black guy, age wouldn't matter, and watch her get fucked like crazy.
I know my wife would be way into it but the stars would have to line up perfectly, the right place, the right guy, the right mood. I doubt it will ever happen tho.

Love when I'm spit roasted,love the pounding from both sides
Love watching her take a cock in both ends. Find that spit roasting is fun but as some point the cock in the mouth gets ignored as the fucking intensifies LOL Which only makes the one that was in the mouth more ready for the fucking it's a win for everyone

I have a regular friend I meet with who's 44. However I also enjoy older 50-70 and sometimes younger, 35 or so. As long as the sex is good, but variety is the spice of life. Just wish it was more consistent.

Last edited:
Back