White men knowing that they are inferior

Being a bisexual man, ex cuckold , I have been with many men , over 40 different black males for anal sex , I’ve lost count of the many men over all , several hundred men I have given bj ‘s . I used to spend a lot of time in adult bookstores, and it was easy as I’ve always been a very nice looking guy. The overall experience I’d say black males are better hung and better at fucking but there are for sure plenty of white males that are equal and the longest cock I’ve ever seen was a white male , it was so long I’m not gonna say , you’ll think I’m a liar lol. The contrast and the taboo feeling of doing it with a man and then a black man was a huge turn on early in my bi sexual experience. I had to share that with my wife. She was equally taken away by the experience, it helped he had 12” and stamina to go all night , she is multi orgasmic and a squirter , they fell for each other . It was nice to share my bisexuality, and to help satisfy my wife at the same time.

Everybody knows that black men have bigger, better cocks. They also have more stamina and better technique. I understand that and accept it as fact. As a loving cuckold, I want my wife to have the best of everything and that includes sex and orgasms. Why should she be stuck with my usually limp little dick? She deserves the best! She deserves BIG BLACK COCK!

As a white male, I learned at a young age that I was inferior to Black Men. Because Black Men were Superior, I thought it was only natural that They had Their pick of white girls. It was just natural selection at work. Cucking also came natural. Since I was inferior to Black Men, it was only natural that I should serve Him and the females that worshiped Him.

I don't consider myself inferior to any man. I have supported my family including my wife all my life and that's important. However, when it comes to sex I am definitely inferior to her lover. First, its size I'm at 4 inches hard and thin, he's at 8.5 inches and very thick. Secondly, I lose my erection and when I do keep it I cum very quickly resulting in her not even close to being satisfied. He's rock hard from the start and never loses his erection (62 years old) he makes love to her sometimes for an hour from start to finish. After this he will be hard again in ten minutes, then he'll fuck her and fuck her hard for another hour. She is totally satisfied when he is done. After he leaves I am fed his seed. Sexually speaking yes I am inferior to him and I suspect many many black men as well.

Back