White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

Many times! Not always the most comfortable but usually hot and heavy! This was the last time…met a guy at a bar, let him fuck me in his car in the parking lot then went back inside to carry on the night. 😈👸🏻♠️
View attachment 7052036
rocket power nicksplat GIF

White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ? ;) View attachment 59051
If they ask politely... Mostly before they drop me off after a date, men want a last bj and things heat up. One evening, I didn't want the guy to know where I stayed and told him to drop me off at a train station in Germany. I noticed there though there were many other girls standing around. Only some steps ahead a car slows down at my side and another Black guy called me over. I told him I had already served his brother, and he said that was fine and to get in. He looked quite good, so I got into his car. He drove a bit farther and parked under a bridge where many other cars were also stopping briefly. He made me suck him, touched me, and decided to finish in the other entrance. He fucked me for more than half an hour and drove me back to the station. I was barefoot and looked and felt like a tramp. Another car drove closer, but I hailed a cab and now I had extra cash to pay my trip to my hotel. My chat with the cabbie was very amusing.

Last edited:
No. I hate cars. Let‘s get a room
You are using the wrong cars. I have a New York City Checker Marathon Cab. Lots of room in the back. Presently sold a second New York City Checker Marathon Cab to a young collector in the city. He wanted it for his family (wife and Four *******) lots of space. The one I kept I have modified to be Electric.

Back