White ladies: Have you ever been fucked in a car from a BBC ?

My wife has been fucked in our car while I drive around
.and has sucked some black guy as well ..sorry no pics I was driving lol...
this is the guy she sucked in our car on the way to his place where Both fucked my wife for 2 hrs .... he became a reg fwb ... rhe pic is from a different visit to his place

Attachments

• IMG_20231018_155811.jpg
    IMG_20231018_155811.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
If they ask politely... Mostly before they drop me off after a date, men want a last bj and things heat up. One evening, I didn't want the guy to know where I stayed and told him to drop me off at a train station in Germany. I noticed there though there were many other girls standing around. Only some steps ahead a car slows down at my side and another Black guy called me over. I told him I had already served his brother, and he said that was fine and to get in. He looked quite good, so I got into his car. He drove a bit farther and parked under a bridge where many other cars were also stopping briefly. He made me suck him, touched me, and decided to finish in the other entrance. He fucked me for more than half an hour and drove me back to the station. I was barefoot and looked and felt like a tramp. Another car drove closer, but I hailed a cab and now I had extra cash to pay my trip to my hotel. My chat with the cabbie was very amusing.
Great story!

Back