Anyone have experience with a live in bulll?

We had a weekend one for two years. He would arrive Thursday night or Friday and leave Monday morning. We had our own room and hubby stayed in our bedroom. Sometimes we would like the door so hubby could only listen.
That is exactly how my wive and her bf are, usually door cracked, so I hear that mattress music (and the two of them), but sometimes door shut.

While husband was overseas I traveled with my friend, and I would go stay with him at his house usually a few nights a week.

Now, when he has a few days without work, he usually stays here with us, but sometimes I will go to his house.

We are retired and comfortable. He is a surgeon. We own property. He owns property. None of us are really in a position to worry about money.
Happy wife and happy life. :)

Anyone have an experience with a live in bull? We have been toying with the idea. We have been with out a bull for a little while now but would like to start back with this dynamic.
I want an alpha male to stay and be dominant over me. Hubby would submit as well and wouldn't be allowed to have me unless the bull said it was ok. I would be available to him when I was at home. No bills or rent or anything. It would probably be an on-and-off thing.

I've done it before back in 2014....It has to be the Right situation.

'Lived' with a Young military cuckold couple, early 20s. They wanted her to have a full-time Bull while he was deployed and I FILLED that position♠️💪🏾

Me and the wife did everything together. Looked forward to my visits. Even Kept clothes at their place.

I drove from Austin to Fort Hood every Friday evening and spent every weekend at their place... Tben i drove back home every Monday early in the morning just in time for work.
Very sexy cute PAWG wife 🍑🍑

Anyone have an experience with a live in bull? We have been toying with the idea. We have been with out a bull for a little while now but would like to start back with this dynamic.
We did for a little bit and it was not bad at all. Granted it was only a short time. A guy friend of mine was going to be moving and his place sold before he was going to be moving so he came and stayed with us for a few months before he moved. Our biggest bumps in the road were the temp of the house as we liked it on the cooler side and he enjoyed it on the warmer side. Then also we had a few moments of hubby coming home and we were in the middle of sex. Not usually an issue but one time he came home with some of our friends. Luckily we were were in the bedroom.

We did for a little bit and it was not bad at all. Granted it was only a short time. A guy friend of mine was going to be moving and his place sold before he was going to be moving so he came and stayed with us for a few months before he moved. Our biggest bumps in the road were the temp of the house as we liked it on the cooler side and he enjoyed it on the warmer side. Then also we had a few moments of hubby coming home and we were in the middle of sex. Not usually an issue but one time he came home with some of our friends. Luckily we were were in the bedroom.
That’s hot what a lucky hubby!

We met a local bbc about 3 months after our first mmf, we became friends, and within weeks of out first encounter,he was visiting Hayley at every opportunity, several times a week. Even introduced him to out friends and family pretty quickly as an old workmate, so it didn’t seem unusual if we were out together. He sold his apartment and could only find a suitable short term let about 30 miles away, Hayley wasn’t too happy because it meant she wasn’t going to get his bbc as regular. She suggested that he could stay at ours adding it would only be short term. He stayed for the next eight months, from the first night he slept with Hayley and I had the guest room. Many hot memories, but I don’t think it would work out for everyone, we all different in our needs👍
Hot!

I want an alpha male to stay and be dominant over me. Hubby would submit as well and wouldn't be allowed to have me unless the bull said it was ok. I would be available to him when I was at home. No bills or rent or anything. It would probably be an on-and-off thing.
Our bull is dominant over both of us. We have seperate homes but more or less a live-in situation on weekends, when we stay at his place. We would not want to have any bull/master live in with us to some sort of space that is ours.

I don't know how that situation would work if every time you turned around the Bull was in that pussy!

You wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and you hear moaning and cheeks getting clapped!

You walk in the door in the evening coming from work and enter the bedroom and her legs are in the air! Do you really want to sit around thinking "do they ever do anything else other than fucking"?

All I know is that whenever I was just spending the night I spent most of my time in that pussy! So if I ever moved in, I should just move into the pussy!♠️

My husband has asked that exact question
My answer to hubby would be "When I'm not fucking her I'm thinking about fucking her, then I end up fucking her"!

Maybe it's the thrill of her not only, not being mine, but actually having a husband that makes it super hot to constantly be taking her all the time!

Maybe it's knowing that I have her hubby's permission to take her whenever!

Maybe it's knowing that she loves BBC and that her hubby let's her have it!

All I know is when I see that ring 💍 on a woman's finger all I want to do is make her moan especially in front ofher hubby!♠️

My answer to hubby would be "When I'm not fucking her I'm thinking about fucking her, then I end up fucking her"!

Maybe it's the thrill of her not only, not being mine, but actually having a husband that makes it super hot to constantly be taking her all the time!

Maybe it's knowing that I have her hubby's permission to take her whenever!

Maybe it's knowing that she loves BBC and that her hubby let's her have it!

All I know is when I see that ring 💍 on a woman's finger all I want to do is make her moan especially in front ofher hubby!♠️
Husband has been taking short term work contracts so he's not here right now. Will be back next week.

Back