White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

Bahahahahahaha you’re so fucking desperate to have people believe your nonsense!! Notice there is no hung dick in this pic? Hmmm…no black skin at all? 😂🤣😂

Can’t believe you paid someone to take this pic for you. Damn you get funnier and more pathetic by the minute. Sorry, but not everyone on this site is as fucking dumb as you clearly are.

But thanks for the laughs, dumbass white poser. 🤣🤡🤣💩🤣😭🤣
I had a great time with her!
She promised a revisit!
God is great thank you Jesus!

Big Choco - I nail pussy when I see it. I don’t pussy foot around. I match on tinder I nail. Bet you are alone tonight and probably in last year ..

Last edited:
While, clearly this "darkmeater" person is FAKE AS FUCK...don't be so quick to say things like "only white dudes use “dude.”, because it's just simply NOT TRUE. I say/use dude all the time. As do many brothers.
Thanks for setting me straight. I agree some Black men use “dude” as @BayernBBC made clear back on page 3 or 4. The poser didn’t just use it in passing though. He used it as a form of address in writing. It still seems unlikely to me that a West Point educated 55yo Lt Colonel would address an audience in writing with “Dude.”

In other threads the FAKE AS FUCK poser claims to be Caribbean. There are many islands/cultures in the Caribbean and maybe somewhere “dude” is used frequently when addressing strangers in print. But I work w/a lot of Haitians, Puerto Ricans & Jamaicans and they certainly don’t use “dude” often. I doubt they would ever write that word in a message. To me, using “dude” as a blanket form of address kind of screams 30-60yo white American. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And just to be clear, addressing an audience with “Dude” was just a drop in his ocean of BS. Writing Wallstreet, George Town, Sargent, Amerika and overall being barely coherent are other verbal clues that he’s not a highly educated 55yo Lt Colonel.

Thanks for setting me straight. I agree some Black men use “dude” as @BayernBBC made clear back on page 3 or 4. The poser didn’t just use it in passing though. He used it as a form of address in writing. It still seems unlikely to me that a West Point educated 55yo Lt Colonel would address an audience in writing with “Dude.”

In other threads the FAKE AS FUCK poser claims to be Caribbean. There are many islands/cultures in the Caribbean and maybe somewhere “dude” is used frequently when addressing strangers in print. But I work w/a lot of Haitians, Puerto Ricans & Jamaicans and they certainly don’t use “dude” often. I doubt they would ever write that word in a message. To me, using “dude” as a blanket form of address kind of screams 30-60yo white American. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And just to be clear, addressing an audience with “Dude” was just a drop in his ocean of BS. Writing Wallstreet, George Town, Sargent, Amerika and overall being barely coherent are other verbal clues that he’s not a highly educated 55yo Lt Colonel.
West Point Grad

West Point Grad
Sure, dude. Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

I’m actually Private Benjamin. 🫡
goldie hawn GIF

If only your short white dick was as long as your nose. 😂🤡🤣🤥

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff
My next pic will escalate your anxiety & hatred
Friday I have a mommy coming in… 32 and single .. works as a project manager for big 3 accounting firm.
I sent a pic of my 11 inch thick dick and in 10 min I got a hookup date

Life is great for me. Wbu

Sure, dude. Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

I’m actually Private Benjamin. 🫡
goldie hawn GIF
You have no idea how great and enjoyable life is when you are tall, dark, handsome, wealthy, charismatic, accomplished and respected by peers.
I have been invited to be an Adjunct professor in a top college in DCVA area to teach and I am
Almost tempted to accept it coz I know i
will hook up some college chick &
Grade her pink
Pussy

You have no idea how great and enjoyable life is when you are tall, dark, handsome, wealthy, charismatic, accomplished and respected by peers.
I have been invited to be an Adjunct professor in a top college in DCVA area to teach and I am
Almost tempted to accept it coz I know i
will hook up some college chick &
Grade her pink
Pussy
Nice try, white poser! If you had any of those attributes you wouldn’t spend countless hours here fabricating nonsense & trying to prove you’re real. If you were actually Black you could have verified in 5 minutes a month ago and silenced all the critics.

Your racist ass has a love-hate obsession w/successful Black men. Nothing more.

My hunch is you’re the skinny nerd working for an IT firm in Northern, VA. 😂 🤓 🤣

Nice try, white poser! If you had any of those attributes you wouldn’t spend countless hours here fabricating nonsense & trying to prove you’re real. If you were actually Black you could have verified in 5 minutes a month ago and silenced all the critics.

Your racist ass has a love-hate obsession w/successful Black men. Nothing more.

My hunch is you’re the skinny nerd working for an IT firm in Northern, VA. 😂
My Next pic will increase your bloood pressure.. you seem animated after I
Posted my pic .. I was trained in psyops
Langley’s best product ever better than Jason Bourne
So handsome such a thick long bbc
Mr Big Burly Guy from Europa

I missed you little boy private
Glad your back
Good News Olaf is going out
AfD I support
You have little privates? I guessed as much.
The AfD wouldn't have you. Tjey are a serious organization, whereas you are a clown. Perhaps if they needed a mascot for whom they don't want in their party, youd be the perfect jester for the job. Good work!!! Now your existence can have purpose👍🏾🤡
wgn-tv chicago GIF by WGN Morning News

You have little privates? I guessed as much.
The AfD wouldn't have you. Tjey are a serious organization, whereas you are a clown. Perhaps if they needed a mascot for whom they don't want in their party, youd be the perfect jester for the job. Good work!!! Now your existence can have purpose👍🏾🤡
wgn-tv chicago GIF by WGN Morning News
Dude you don’t belong in germany
You are American ..
or African scammer perhaps
Germany is for Germans
Come home to Baltimore little private

Back