White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

That’s nice. Just so you know, @darkmeater is a white dude. He’s not a highly decorated, tall, hung Black Lt. Colonel “chick magnet” like he claims. Everything he writes is pure fiction. Read more of this thread starting on p3 if you would like proof. Real veterans have debunked everything he says.

Sadly, he gets off on hoodwinking unsuspecting fans of IR connections. Don’t fall prey to his nonsense.

That’s nice. Just so you know, @darkmeater is a white dude. He’s not a highly decorated, tall, hung Black Lt. Colonel “chick magnet” like he claims. Everything he writes is pure fiction. Read more of this thread starting on p3 if you would like proof. Real veterans have debunked everything he says.

Sadly, he gets off on hoodwinking unsuspecting fans of IR connections. Don’t fall prey to his nonsense.
Don’t fall for this scammer.
Big Choco is a Big Hippo burly guy
Like 550 lbs
The pics are fake
I am the real guy

Sadly, he gets off on hoodwinking unsuspecting fans of IR connections. Don’t fall prey to his
Dublin Ireland !

Nice AI layout pic Brandon
Oh right…it’s so important to convince @chambo8807 that I’m real that I’m going to go through the trouble of making AI photos. Of course. That makes total sense. Did you think of that when you were taking your private SR-71 jet back from Ukraine?

Of course, you could just verify. Or better yet, YOU could hold up a sign to show you’re real…. Hmmm…I wonder why you haven’t done that yet…it literally took me less than a minute to write out my “darkmeater is fake AF” sign. Funny that we’re on page 17 on this smack down and you still haven’t managed to show yourself. 😂💩😂🤡🤣

Last edited:
With all the stories and clips showing younge white girls being pleasured by older
black men that are out there, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there
aren't more young girls seeking out a 'Black Daddy' who can provide them wth
more than jsut a safe place to stay.

Attachments

• White Pet Sucks BBC.mp4
    5.3 MB
I need me a older daddy!! I swallow I will obey you and my holes are yours
Good for you! Just so you know, darkmeater is a white dude. He’s not a highly decorated, tall, hung Black Lt. Colonel “chick magnet” like he claims. Everything he writes is pure fiction. Read more of this thread starting on p3 if you would like proof. Real veterans have debunked everything he says.

Sadly, he gets off on hoodwinking unsuspecting fans of IR connections. If you’re just here for fantasy talk and enjoy his ludicrous claims then there’s no harm in that circle jerk. But if you actually want to meet a sexy Black man then don’t waste any time w/him.

Omg just reading all this and falling off my chair. Glad you can call out the failed military jargon.

For me it was much simpler. He used the term “Dude” in one of his messages. Sorry but only white dudes use “dude.” In decades of hearing Black men banter I don’t a single one of them has used “dude” especially not a 55yo Black man. Also pretty sure a Black military man would have the respect to capitalize Obama. But a creepy MAGA white dude would not.
While, clearly this "darkmeater" person is FAKE AS FUCK...don't be so quick to say things like "only white dudes use “dude.”, because it's just simply NOT TRUE. I say/use dude all the time. As do many brothers.

Last edited:
While, clearly this "darkmeater" person is FAKE AS FUCK...don't be so quick to say ******* like "only white dudes use “dude.”, because that just simply NOT TRUE. I say/use dude all the time. As do many brothers.
I remember years ago I was chatting with someone online, and I used a word (don’t remember which) that she claimed no black man would ever use. And that proved I was white. How incredibly ignorant! And she was bragging about being an educated woman too 🙄 Well, she obviously wasn’t used to interacting with an intelligent, well-spoken black man with a broad vocabulary!

Wife out of town
Matched this beautiful blondy .. 5 8 .. 8+ looks, gorgeous blonde hair and green eyes.

GMU grad she is single got out of relationship with somde skinny nerd who works for IT firm in Northern VA.

Had a nice dinner and took her back to my Fairfax condo ( I call it darkys sex den )

23 yr old baby ..Gentleman that I am asked her if I can snap a pic to share here. She was ok as long as no face or tattoos were exposed. She said she was very satisfied with 6 orgasms and tasty cum and she will be back for more from DarkMeater

Life is good ! Go Trump !
God bless USA!

1726448346682.jpeg

Back