White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

@darkmeater is a white dude posing as a Black man. Everything he wrote is pure fiction. Read more of the thread. There is no new snow bunny every week. No 11” BBC. No powerful DC judge. Just a white pathological liar with major Black dick envy issues.

No Santa Claus or Easter Bunny either. Sorry to
@darkmeater is a white dude posing as a Black man. Everything he wrote is pure fiction. Read more of the thread. There is no new snow bunny every week. No 11” BBC. No powerful DC judge. Just a white pathological liar with major Black dick envy issues.

No Santa Claus or Easter Bunny either. Sorry to disappoint.
happy holidays!

No Santa Claus or Easter Bunny either. Sorry to disappoint.
Happy Labor Day MOABig Choco &
Little 5 ‘7 Private Bayern

Happy Labor Day MOABig Choco &
Little 5 ‘7 Private Bayern
I love how your dumb poser ass just showed that you don’t even know what Labor Day celebrates. Somebody waving a flag does not make Labor Day a military-related holiday. If you had actually served in the armed forces you would know which holidays honor REAL veterans.

Go back to quietly beating your microdick in mom’s basement, white fraud.

I’d like that to happen to my wife
You would like your wife to get imagined by a white poser? Bc that’s all that happens in his posts. Skim through more of this thread.

There’s no IR sex. No 11” dick. No highly decorated Lt. Colonel w/a powerful DC judge wife. And definitely no 6’6” Black “chick magnet” teaching women how to play with themselves. 🤣😂

Just another short, racist white dude envious and angry about his permanent status as a chick deflector.

You would like your wife to get imagined by a white poser? Bc that’s all that happens in his posts. Skim through more of this thread.

There’s no IR sex. No 11” dick. No highly decorated Lt. Colonel w/a powerful DC judge wife. And definitely no 6’6” Black “chick magnet” teaching women how to play with themselves. 🤣😂

Just another short, racist white dude envious and angry about his permanent status as a chick deflector.
Big Choco is just Envious of me hooking up with beautiful slim young high class white girls 8+ in looks
I smash all rules I always have
I am the best from McLean VA home of the Richest & Aristocratic beltway folks

So funny you make all these fake profiles to follow me & give u a thumbs up
Nobody cares about u big choco
There are plenty of other beautiful white women here to play with me
You can have MR Lilliput Private 5 inch Bayern
Look at his pics .. he is very small. He reminds me of a pigmy in Munich

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, sad white poser.

I still can’t believe you bragged about getting a trophy on this site. Fuck that’s hilarious! I will be laughing AT YOU for days.

❤️ that you have so many lies you can’t even keep them all straight. Before today you have never once claimed you meet women here. You make lots of “come to DC” posts and fake Splash Mocha play dates but of course never meet anyone since you’re not Black, tall or hung.

The 55yo Lt Col allegedly used Tinder…remember? Damn, you’re imposter game is as weak as your erections. 🤥🤣👋

Last edited:
darkmeatee, have a contin fantastic fantasy life

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618-223507_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618-223507_Chrome.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20230506_114909_Chrome.jpg