White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

Private bayern
How tall are you?
Not as high as you are
dave chappelle crying GIF

Not as high as you are
dave chappelle crying GIF
I love Dave Chapelle! He is a family friend of my brother Admiral who married a Thai
Bayern - I think you are 5 5

Are you both excited I get a 20 year old tight white pussy tommorow

Bayern - I called my Langley boys and gave ur pics.. they ran through palantir and said you were dishonorably discharged

Omg omg

Private bayern
How tall are you?
Just verify, loser. His height is irrelevant. You want to make all these absurd claims, just verify that you’re really a Black man.

But for the record, @BayernBBC ’s media shows he’s sexy AF. What does your media show? Oh wait…you have none! You can’t make any media since you’re a sad poser jacking off alone in mom’s basement.

Just verify, loser. His height is irrelevant. You want to make all these absurd claims, just verify that you’re really a Black man.

But for the record, @BayernBBC ’s media shows he’s sexy AF. What does your media show? Oh wait…you have none! You can’t make any media since you’re a sad poser jacking off alone in mom’s basement.
He is 5 5
Pigmy boy
Notice why he is very quiet lately
He is worried about my 11 inch bbc

Big 400lb choco loves you
Because u are short I know u never made it in military and you are sour
Happens!
I am Tutsi so I m tall
Again, whatever you’ve got to tell yourself, poser. It would be much healthier for you to tell your wild fantasies to the therapist you so clearly need.

A therapist might help you figure out this Black dick obsession of yours, unverified white boy.

I love Dave Chapelle! He is a family friend of my brother Admiral who married a Thai
Bayern - I think you are 5 5

Are you both excited I get a 20 year old tight white pussy tommorow

Bayern - I called my Langley boys and gave ur pics.. they ran through palantir and said you were dishonorably discharged

Omg omg
There is a fiction forum on this site. Why don’t you use it? You could get lots of likes and more trophies which clearly is the only form of joy in your sad poser life.

Back