White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

Omg just reading all this and falling off my chair. Glad you can call out the failed military jargon.

For me it was much simpler. He used the term “Dude” in one of his messages. Sorry but only white dudes use “dude.” In decades of hearing Black men banter I don’t a single one of them has used “dude” especially not a 55yo Black man. Also pretty sure a Black military man would have the respect to capitalize Obama. But a creepy MAGA white dude would not.
What a smart lady you are!
I will call my Langley connections and get you a job as an analyst for Sahel African counter intel. Lol

Banter ??? Are you British ? We don’t use such words

Last edited:
I'm not British but used the word banter both verbally and written in official correspondence while I was on active duty. I use it occasionally now that I'm out since I'm doing the college thing I neglected for the last 20 years. I did not think I would find this thread as entertaining as it happens to be. The attempt to flex connections to the CIA is a little funny. If you are a retired LT COL with a wife who is a judge in the very limited area of "upper class" DC area then please understand that most of us understand how military speak. The way you write does not reflect positively on the way any military college educates its officers.

Also I've never met a Black man that thanked former president Obama for anything, let alone making them a chick magnet. but the pictures you posted are from the female's perspective, so why would she screenshot to send to you so you can post the conversation you already have access to?

No offense to white boys, but you do sound like one. Except they have the balls to at least admit it and not claim the were a rare, Black, highly decorated, senior commissioned officer. When you make your next account remember not to refer to yourself or other Black men as BBC

I'm not British but used the word banter both verbally and written in official correspondence while I was on active duty. I use it occasionally now that I'm out since I'm doing the college thing I neglected for the last 20 years. I did not think I would find this thread as entertaining as it happens to be. The attempt to flex connections to the CIA is a little funny. If you are a retired LT COL with a wife who is a judge in the very limited area of "upper class" DC area then please understand that most of us understand how military speak. The way you write does not reflect positively on the way any military college educates its officers.

Also I've never met a Black man that thanked former president Obama for anything, let alone making them a chick magnet. but the pictures you posted are from the female's perspective, so why would she screenshot to send to you so you can post the conversation you already have access to?

No offense to white boys, but you do sound like one. Except they have the balls to at least admit it and not claim the were a rare, Black, highly decorated, senior commissioned officer. When you make your next account remember not to refer to yourself or other Black men as BBC
Honey I am OC6
Field officer
3 times bronze star
I have a great life
My retirement benefits are over 10M
I love white chicks 18-25 max

Why
And I would say GFYS *figure that out, eh😇*;
However You dont even know who you are, so itd be difficult to pinpoint which personality you are for a schizophrenic meet 'n greet.🤷🏿‍♂️

Good luck with life. And thanks for the agitating entertainment. If nothing else youre good for "Weaponized Annoyance". Call DARPA. They might be interested in the patent..."Sir"🤣
so much hate ! Why private?
Are u I secure?
I would have discharged or disciplined you if you were in my unit or company
I know you never made it to OC1
Your vituperations tell me you are not much
No way you are an American!

Honey I am OC6
Field officer
3 times bronze star
I have a great life
My retirement benefits are over 10M
I love white chicks 18-25 max
First you mean O-6. But you are claiming the be a retired Lt Col so you really mean O-5.
Second every service member that gets out goes to a TAP/TGPS class that has cool slides that show you the retirement benefits which even when combined with a 100% disability does not even come close to the crazy amount you are spouting.

You are not officer class
You never made it
I know that
And you mean I'm not a commissioned officer. You would be corrected, During my 20 years serving I never applied to be commissioned and I didn't want to spend extra time in the Navy to retire as a warrant. Please do a little bit of research if you are faking being a commissioned officer so you can at least sound like one.

Why

so much hate ! Why private?
Are u I secure?
I would have discharged or disciplined you if you were in my unit or company
I know you never made it to OC1
Your vituperations tell me you are not much
No way you are an American!
Please research military ranks before trying to insult anyone. You're wrong and it's a simple google search that is the frustrating part. Which article of which reference are you going to justify for the discharge? You can pull out a word like "vituperations" but can't spell insecure? That's really embarrassing.

First you mean O-6. But you are claiming the be a retired Lt Col so you really mean O-5.
Second every service member that gets out goes to a TAP/TGPS class that has cool slides that show you the retirement benefits which even when combined with a 100% disability does not even come close to the crazy amount you are spouting.

And you mean I'm not a commissioned officer. You would be corrected, During my 20 years serving I never applied to be commissioned and I didn't want to spend extra time in the Navy to retire as a warrant. Please do a little bit of research if you are faking being a commissioned officer so you can at least sound like one.

Please research military ranks before trying to insult anyone. You're wrong and it's a simple google search that is the frustrating part. Which article of which reference are you going to justify for the discharge? You can pull out a word like "vituperations" but can't spell insecure? That's really embarrassing.
You have no idea!
You are just envious
You know why I make 15K in pension?
It’s called punitive gallantry payments for SSC6 clearance and above

you wouldn’t know .. you were never an officer

You have no idea!
You are just envious
You know why I make 15K in pension?
It’s called punitive gallantry payments for SSC6 clearance and above

you wouldn’t know .. you were never an officer
I have no idea about what? I made an argument and defended it with facts. In your refutation, you failed to address it. As they teach in West Point and other military academies when you use emotion instead of logic to defend your argument you lose. Also flexing incorrect security clearances is really dumb.

Lemme guess Sargent ?
No way you were a company officer oc1
I was in the Navy. I already mentioned that I was never an officer nor wanted to apply.

I have no idea about what? I made an argument and defended it with facts. In your refutation, you failed to address it. As they teach in West Point and other military academies when you use emotion instead of logic to defend your argument you lose. Also flexing incorrect security clearances is really dumb.

I was in the Navy. I already mentioned that I was never an officer nor wanted to apply.
I knew that .. you are too emotionally inarticulate to be an officer
Lt col can be OC6
Salary ranges are bands.
my brother is an Admiral in Navy

I knew that .. you are too emotionally inarticulate to be an officer
Lt col can be OC6
Salary ranges are bands.
my brother is an Admiral in Navy
I'm almost finished preparing dinner for my family so I probably won't be able to continue this conversation unless you start using proper military terminology or I get bored again. What do you mean by "Salary ranges are bands."? It's one of the few times you use only one period.

I'm almost finished preparing dinner for my family so I probably won't be able to continue this conversation unless you start using proper military terminology or I get bored again. What do you mean by "Salary ranges are bands."? It's one of the few times you use only one period.
Army 3
Navy 0

And I would say GFYS *figure that out, eh😇*;
However You dont even know who you are, so itd be difficult to pinpoint which personality you are for a schizophrenic meet 'n greet.🤷🏿‍♂️

Good luck with life. And thanks for the agitating entertainment. If nothing else youre good for "Weaponized Annoyance". Call DARPA. They might be interested in the patent..."Sir"🤣
lol white girl ( could be a dude ) big choco lover introduces innuendo and you go off on
a field officer ! Oc6
Wow that’s why i
Married black but F white

Mo. You ever meet someone cr@zy? They didn't realize or accept their own tin-foil hat wearing ins@nity? I think, you and I, for the sake of our sanity should just let certain members bark at clouds and just nod our heads when they say they were in Star Fleet; or served on the Galactica; or gave Admiral Thrawn the idea for the De@th Star.

As i discover time and time again (and I just cant help myself sometimes): Repeating an action and expecting a different result IS INSANITY; As is your/my our rational/logical attempts to address thread inaccuracies with someone who clearly "believes" what they are writing. It's clearly not fact(s)....its CRAY-CRAY!!!

I'm just going to let General Jar-Jar play Soldier and enjoy himself ( here ya go little buddy...now you have fun!!)

To quote a very popular adage, from a certain organization a certain storyteller claims to be part of (to explain the conduct and candor of said story teller): "This dude is nuttier than squirrel sh!t".🐿

Last edited:
Back