You will get my 11 inches
I m sonny of Satan himself
Very handsome
My daddy is a good man I love him
We will get pink pussies not matter what
Art Smile GIF by RCWDI

Never used VA
Only VA Gina of Gina the Brazilian who I fucked hard 3 hrs
Never used VA. Interesting. They procees (in part) our disability claims upon retirement. I suppose that's possible on Earth 4231; the parallel realm where even still your existence is false and useless.🤷🏿‍♂️

I'll go back to being "short now"🥳

Last edited:
Hey Gorgeous,
You are amazing !
Your ability to profile people is as impressive as your beautiful thickness. I love it! I was late to reply because I had a breakfast meet with a real retd Admiral in Alexandria VA. We were in the same offensive operation about 20 years back. Brilliant man! He taught me everything about ISR, command & recon+ combined arms warfare doctrine. I do agree with you!
I do apply those principles in bed when I am with these young lusty chicks
As a matter of fact - I gotta train her tonight!
A beautiful blonde girl from GWU studying Foreign Services. She misses her daddy who is serving as an attache in a friendly country in Eastern Europe.
Wait, wait wait. So much bullshit I don't know what to address first.
You went to West Point BUT, learned the combined arms warfare doctrine from a Navy man?
Why the fuck didn't you learn this at West Point since it is Army doctrine and definitely taught there?
You're from Nigeria but was accepted into one of two of America's prestigious military institutes? Bullshit.

While up to 60 (out of about 1200 cadets) students are accepted on rotating basis from a few countries, Nigeria was not on that list 35 years ago. No sub-Saharan African country was.
AND - you have to be a citizen to be commissioned in the US Army. And if you were a citizen (with your "African yellow" jizz) and was a cadet, why didn't you learn basic instructions?

The discipline and academics are intense, the honor and prestige is real. You write like a 15 year old virgin.
As you were told earlier, watch who you talk this bullshit around, stolen valor will get you doxxed and roxxed.
You're fake as hell, I know you're fake, and you now know that I know. Knock it off.

Wait, wait wait. So much bullshit I don't know what to address first.
You went to West Point BUT, learned the combined arms warfare doctrine from a Navy man?
Why the fuck didn't you learn this at West Point since it is Army doctrine and definitely taught there?
You're from Nigeria but was accepted into one of two of America's prestigious military institutes? Bullshit.

While up to 60 (out of about 1200 cadets) students are accepted on rotating basis from a few countries, Nigeria was not on that list 35 years ago. No sub-Saharan African country was.
AND - you have to be a citizen to be commissioned in the US Army. And if you were a citizen (with your "African yellow" jizz) and was a cadet, why didn't you learn basic instructions?

The discipline and academics are intense, the honor and prestige is real. You write like a 15 year old virgin.
As you were told earlier, watch who you talk this bullshit around, stolen valor will get you doxxed and roxxed.
You're fake as hell, I know you're fake, and you now know that I know. Knock it off.
Many are called, few are chosen. Don't let him get to you Battle. Mental Illness is a reality, and some simply refuse help✊🏾

Last edited:
I love Dave Chapelle! He is a family friend of my brother Admiral who married a Thai
Bayern - I think you are 5 5

Are you both excited I get a 20 year old tight white pussy tommorow

Bayern - I called my Langley boys and gave ur pics.. they ran through palantir and said you were dishonorably discharged

Omg :eek::cold::eek:
Uhm yeahhhh. Curious to know if they also got my reports on Godzilla off the Californian Coast? Though I was "dishonorably discharged" ( by sources as reputable as concrete balloons no less) for punching out an EBE at Area 51, I'm still a Patriot doing my part🫡

Last edited:
6 6
11 inches
Field Offcer
15k Pension
2M mansion
45 white girls
Beautiful Blk wife & ******* is dating white chicks too
V proud
Life is great for me !!!!
Young white chicks love me 20 yr coming for training tomorrow
Pics soon
No pics coming ever. And just to point out how ridiculous you, let's debunk three of your lies in just the above:

The two black female magistrate judges in your area, are not your wife. You forget, this information is public and easily verified.

6'6" is too tall to be accepted as a cadet to West Point. So you never went, and still not a veteran.

In your fantasy, your wife is a magistrate judge. Your peak salary and her peak salary together would be about $380,000. That's way below the cutoff for a $2,000,000 home. I speak from experience. That salary would get you a $1-$1.2 mil mortgage with everything else that counts as qualifications being in order.

But it's all bullshit. So yep,

No pics coming ever. And just to point out how ridiculous you, let's debunk three of your lies in just the above:

The two black female magistrate judges in your area, are not your wife. You forget, this information is public and easily verified.

6'6" is too tall to be accepted as a cadet to West Point. So you never went, and still not a veteran.

In your fantasy, your wife is a magistrate judge. Your peak salary and her peak salary together would be about $380,000. That's way below the cutoff for a $2,000,000 home. I speak from experience. That salary would get you a $1-$1.2 mil mortgage with everything else that counts as qualifications being in order.

But it's all bullshit. So yep,
Don’t forget his brother is allegedly a Navy admiral who is friends with Dave Chappelle. 🙄

I saw one source that said there are currently 14 Black males admirals in the Navy and one female. So another very short list that could easily be checked.

Back