White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea

Well okay I appreciate that but that perspective is not clear at all from your statement. @mature wht cpl reacted to the very first post in the thread. He/they appear to be completely clueless that @darkmeater is a white poser, everything he’s claimed is complete BS and that he’s been trashed six ways to Sunday by real Black veterans.

To tell you the truth, I’d wager that @mature wht cpl is a new profile @darkmeater started today and has used to post 11 times within 75 minutes. Pretty high activity for an alleged newbie. 🧐

Maybe they’ll verify and prove me wrong. Until then, I don’t believe they’re any more real than the highly decorated, 6’6” hung Cavalier Colonel Unicorn was. 💩
lol you are truly unhinged
I was busy attending high level meetings advising our dear allies in offensive
Life is great. Going to Cabo with wife for a few days and investment portfolio returend $3M in dividends this year.
Planning to buy a Tesla for one of my regular side chicks - a brunette from Georgetown univ

Well okay I appreciate that but that perspective is not clear at all from your statement. @mature wht cpl reacted to the very first post in the thread. He/they appear to be completely clueless that @darkmeater is a white poser, everything he’s claimed is complete BS and that he’s been trashed six ways to Sunday by real Black veterans.

To tell you the truth, I’d wager that @mature wht cpl is a new profile @darkmeater started today and has used to post 11 times within 75 minutes. Pretty high activity for an alleged newbie. 🧐

Maybe they’ll verify and prove me wrong. Until then, I don’t believe they’re any more real than the highly decorated, 6’6” hung Cavalier Colonel Unicorn was. 💩
I also want to confess that I am the best 55 yr old bbc in the world right now
Not even 30 yr can compete with me in terms of face, height or status
I am the greatest bbc with 11 inches who serves the lust of modern 20 s college girls
I know you get envious .. get wegovy .. and get slimmer.. sorry cowpatty you can’t afford it

Also Biden invited me to Ukraine to advice senior commanders here so just enjoying defeating the Russian orcs

400 lb 5 2 Irish pigmy surely lol
My life is so great I actually matched with a 19 year old KSU intern in k street
Saturday we meet in hotel
Will share pics this time to destroy your ego once for all

Last edited:
My life is so great I actually matched with a 19 year old KSU intern in k street
Will share pics this time to destroy your ego once for all
Jay Baruchel Thumbs Up GIF by Leroy Patterson

Will share pics this time to destroy your ego once for al
You're mentally unstable and I never thought I'd say this of another's ill fortune; you're laughable. Pitifully so.

Last edited:
Does what he does?? He’s a complete fraud. Not Black. Not hung. Not a chick magnet. You admitted it and apologized for supporting his nonsense yesterday. Do you have amnesia?
I just want to tell you @BayernBBC was a cook and @mo was a deck sweeper both dishonorably dischargef. They are struggling to make ends meet. No full GI payment
big losers!
Sorry I am Ukraine now
Beautiful women ooooooh yeah

I just want to tell you @BayernBBC was a cook and @mo was a deck sweeper both dishonorably dischargef. They are struggling to make ends meet. No full GI payment
big losers!
Sorry I am Ukraine now
Beautiful women ooooooh yeah
Are you that starved for attention? Obviously YES. How much do cry when you reflect on your l1fe, or lack thereof? I pity you. Really I do. Good luck to you friend. There's redemption even for "the Hopeless"🙏🏾

Back