Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

That depends on the wife. If she's boring or not💯 If I had the same white pussy 4 the long run, I'd surely have her doing all kinds of ******* to make it worth while and we both have fun!💯
i always feel like both Women and Black men shall not be limited when it comes to creating sexual experiences of their will, needs(?) and choice!
So some prefer long-term relationships while others prefer short-lived ones or ONSs. Yet others like to create monogamous relationships based on far more than sex alone, sometimes with the goal of a marriage. ImO all of that is fine. Whatever they wish, it really is up to them! In the end, like always, it is about finding a match which implies reciprocity - two (or more) people wishing for and agreeing on the same scenario.
But ImO the most fundamental principle is to not limit Women nor Black men. ;) - Just the way i see it.

I really enjoy long-term a lot. But there is something very special about a one night stand being with somebody new exploring their bodies and having them explore your body for the first time.

I really enjoy long-term a lot. But there is something very special about a one night stand being with somebody new exploring their bodies and having them explore your body for the first time.
Exactly how i see it. 😍 Especially in a wifesharing scenario it means the Woman does not have to trade one flavor for the other!
It provides a Woman with the best she can have from three worlds: The passionate, bonding sex she can only have with the one she loves, the steamy, passionate sex she can only have with a regular lover she built that special lustful connection with, and the new/different, unbridled sex she can only have with a stranger. How does that sound?

Back