WHICH SPOUSE DO YOU PREFER TO DO THE TALKING?

I don't care who does the talking as long as they adhere to one rule and that rule is:

.The wife must be completely uninhibited to express and enjoy herself sexually however she desires in order to ensure the best possible experience!

I have never had a problem either! Now I have turned down numerous invites from couple's because it seemed like they had all kinds of hangups, insecurities, weird rules and so forth so when it starts sounding wack then I respectfully let them know that I'm not gonna be a good fit for them but what I don't do is make plans then decide "this meet is probably going to be wack" and no show! When we chat and it sounds like it's not going to be good then I am quick to be honest and say that it's not my thing!

But I don't have a preference with who is doing the talking! In fact I feel like the more cool that I am with hubby the better the atmosphere and opportunities to bang his wife into oblivion!♠️
You have it correct my man. Im the husband and when a guy is really cool with me and we get along and are friends i let him do anything he wants with my wife. It makes everything so much better when us guys are friends. Some bulls have not figured this one out yet.

Our friend has both of our numbers but he always contacts me(husband). I relay to my wife.
We told him it's better if he contacts me. As far as I know he's never called or sent a text to her.
We only get with him on Fridays, not every Friday but when he does visit it's a Friday. We all know when we might get together so there's never been a surprise.

Back