Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

That depends on the wife. If she's boring or not💯 If I had the same white pussy 4 the long run, I'd surely have her doing all kinds of ******* to make it worth while and we both have fun!💯
i always feel like both Women and Black men shall not be limited when it comes to creating sexual experiences of their will, needs(?) and choice!
So some prefer long-term relationships while others prefer short-lived ones or ONSs. Yet others like to create monogamous relationships based on far more than sex alone, sometimes with the goal of a marriage. ImO all of that is fine. Whatever they wish, it really is up to them! In the end, like always, it is about finding a match which implies reciprocity - two (or more) people wishing for and agreeing on the same scenario.
But ImO the most fundamental principle is to not limit Women nor Black men. ;) - Just the way i see it.

I really enjoy long-term a lot. But there is something very special about a one night stand being with somebody new exploring their bodies and having them explore your body for the first time.
Exactly how i see it. 😍 Especially in a wifesharing scenario it means the Woman does not have to trade one flavor for the other!
It provides a Woman with the best she can have from three worlds: The passionate, bonding sex she can only have with the one she loves, the steamy, passionate sex she can only have with a regular lover she built that special lustful connection with, and the new/different, unbridled sex she can only have with a stranger. How does that sound?

Of course there is something special about having a one-night stand, no question about it, but I still think that the chemistry has to be right and that a kind of feeling has to be built up. That way you can reach orgasm much more often than if you only have a one-night stand.

Both are good options.
There is something exciting about a complete stranger. Love the hit and run term!
But having a long term booty call has great benefits too. Trust. Can more safely remove the comdom! Can learn what excites everyone and make sure all the participants get satisfaction from the encounter.

Back