Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
I'm for 1 night stands or more if no strings I'll tap it more then once then them back to whity lol

Secondary, we really don’t want any emotions to come into play. Aside from lust during our play time.
I used to do it frequently, but these days I feel like it's only a matter of time before you catch something. If you've avoided that, I'm happy for you and you must know what you're doing.

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
I like to get to know the guy, but both can be hot.

both have had good and bad points in our journey, the lust and dirtyness of a one off can be arousing and hot as fuck, expecially if unplanned but sometimes you just dont click sexually and have also experienced the joys of pushing sexual boundaries with a long term bbc (had a regular for several years even going abroad on holiday with us) we all got to know each other really well and that helped with experimenting.
Yes we had amazing holiday taking him with us also let him take total control for 10 days amazing experience. Would do in definitely

I've had 'em both, too. I think it's actually harder to find the one nighter's who are on the same wavelength (likes, dislikes, etc.) than having a once every (fill in the blank) relationship where both or all three of you know what to expect. You do you....it seems to be working for you!
Better as you trust each other in longer a frequent encounters

Back