Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

I feel like I’ve been closer to fulfilling my fantasy of my wife hooking up with a BBC now more than ever. Our usual routine is me giving her a lotion down massage from head to toe that results in her getting fucked by a thick 8” dildo. Every time we do it lately, the dirty talk and intensity increases.

My fantasy is that we engage in our normal hook up, but this time as I start to fuck with the dildo, she pulls me in close and whispers that she’s ready to really get fucked by a bareback BBC. She tells me that she would do it right now if he was here.

At this point, I tell her I can arrange that. I instantly call my friend Aria who I’ve been wanting to fuck her for a while. I text him and he says he’ll be right over. In the meantime I keep stroking her pussy and kissing her deeply.

When he arrives, he smiles and immediately goes to work on my wife. He kisses her passionately and strokes her pussy. She moans loudly and begs him to fuck her.

He drops his pants, whips out his 10” cock and buries it into my wife’s cunt. She groans like a whore and tells him how much she loves it. He starts slow but eventually picks up the pace and starts really pounding her.

She starts moaning and screaming like crazy. She cums uncontrollably and tears start to roll down her face. He flips her over with cum leaking down her legs and starts to fuck her deeply doggystyle.

He repeatedly smacks her ass and tells her that she’s his bitch and that he’s going to use her with his friends. She begs for all of it. He tells her he’s going to cum in her pussy and then she’s going to clean his dick.

He explodes in her tight pussy and takes his cum covered dick out and shoves it her mouth. She slowly cleans every inch abs then sucks his balls. He slowly pushes her head down to ass, and she cleans that for the first time.

Mine was to Cockold my hubby with a black stud. The stud becomes my master and fucks me whenever he wants with hubby full approval. When master is fucking me hubby jacks off and when he cums, shoots all over my breast. Soon after master explodes deep inside me while I beg him for his baby.
When I told hubby about it he was all in except the baby part. With in four months we found a guy to fulfill fantasy. We get together two or three times a month after that. We use spermicide for birth control, but never thought it would be a problem, but Jamal ended up putting his baby in me. Talking about having another so baby has a playmate
Guessing you’ll be having bulls baby again?

I want to be a white male slave for a dominant black couple and his large white female harem. I want my black master to breed all the women to help change the demographics so the world is more black.

I get to be used as a resource to help pay for my master's large family. I would also be a toilet slave to master and his women so I have no food costs whatsoever.

My life is based on helping a black alpha spread his genes and reduce whites.

Mine relates to a movie I saw in a adult book store in the late 70's. A white lady is in a male locker room and 3 black guys come in and she takes on all 3. When they are finished, she is laying on a bench with cum leaking from every hole. This is probably where my view on having my wife fuck black men and take their creampies started.

Arrange a gangbang for my wife like this one..

View attachment 6802143View attachment 6802144
My little lady has had a few gangbangs and six has been her biggest.She said that is her limit she slept for two days. I would wake her and make her eat and ******* some liquids and she said she drank enough black cock cum to last for days. It was a hot night but maybe the first time she had big Dans dick was her best performance. His dick barely fit in her that first time.

Encouraging her on a girls night out to dress sexy and show off her boobs. Tell her that I’ll stay at home thinking about what she could be up too. I tell her that’s it’s ok you can dance with the guys it’s really cool knowing that other guys desire you. I tell her she doesn’t have to do anything but when you get close and dance I bet you can feel their cocks getting hard. I leave it there then through the night I get a call she’s panting after dancing the night away. She tells me that she’s had so much fun and that she felt so sexy and horny from the dancing. She tells me she has a surprise and hands up

She then video calls and I see her sucking a beautiful uncut bbc. That gets me hard instantly and she says ‘this is what you have wanted to see me do’ and I watch until she has him finish over his face and lips. She then blows me a kiss and says I’ll be home soon for you to have a taste

Back