Most controlling thing bull has done ?

Had a guy ask me to have panties on when I met him at the hotel bar—our first time meeting. I was assuming this was a solo play date because hubby always preps me for what to expect—and there was NO talk about group play. I showed up to the bar and met him, but he was talking to several other guys so I was very confused but tried not to make a big deal of it. We all made small talk for 5 minutes and I ❤️ his confidence and swagger. He leaned down and told me to take off my panties and hand it to one of the guys he was hanging out with. I was like WTF?! I don’t know these guys so I texted hubby and he said just do what he says (he knew what was going on). So I did but I was so embarrassed when I handed them to him I almost dropped them and ran back to where I was standing. Then I heard laughter and got even more confused. The guy I thought I was meeting said “we are your dates”. So they were all in on it (including hubby). It was a weird and sexy all at once 🫣. Had a great evening with 3 hot guys, so worth it. Didn’t get my panties back, and they were super cute😢

Xoxo💋👸♠️
So hot 🔥 wish I could get that kind of attention!

View attachment 7243544
My hubbies BossMan, pulled down my panties, bent me over his knees and gave me a good, old-fashioned barehanded ass spanking in front of my hubby! 🖤
View attachment 7243545
I creamed, while I whimpered beneath his powerful spanking! 🖤
You were cumming from his boss spanking you!! Think of what will happen when I spank you and take that ass deep!!!

OJ haven't done this yet but want to....

In a restaurant he orders me under the table to service him and his friend at the dinner table
That scenario is exactly what i got to witness once. i went for dinner with my girlfriend of that time. Once sitting at the restaurant table we noticed three young adults at the table next to us, two men and a Woman. They were conversing over something when the Woman suddenly lowered her voice. Still comprehensible we heard her say how horny she was and that she needed to do something about it. Not long after she disappeared under the table and while we were not able to see what she was doing it was quite obvious by the guys' reactions and the look on their faces and subtle moans that she was blowing both of them off, one after the other. She then came back to her seat and verbally thanked both of the guys with a contented smile on her face. One of them commented on how hot and sexy she was and how proud he was of her bravery. The scene was hot to witness and my girl and i discussed that scenario afterwards when we were back home.

While I was dating mybnow hubby. My main Bull sent me a text to call him. Went to the ladies room and called. Told me he needed me to come over and entertain a couple of his "boys" that just came into town. I made an excuse to leave and went over.
He sat back and directed everything for me to do. Dave and T were there names.
Go play with T. I would go, kiss him, feel on his dick. Then be told to pull it out and suck it. So I would. Back and forth between the 2 while he directed. Then had me strip down. Go back and forth riding them. Finally had me lean over a chair and all 3 took turns fucking me from behind till they circled me and unloaded all over me
The power of a bbc! Amaizing. I love this stuff and I'm will do a lot of things but everything have a limit. If everything remain in that place you can open your imagination and do wild and unbelievable stuff.

Our bull took us to a kinky leathercrafter. They had a retail store that was out of town. When we got there, we looked around for a bit. The staff asked us if we needed any help and our bull answered, "Yes that he was looking for new collars for his sub couple".
How you 2 react?

Was to meet a friend of a friend whom I've never met before at a restaurant for lunch. I got there and was shown a table. A few minutes later a casually dressed rugged individual approached the table. I smiled and surmised he was my date. The first think out of his mouth was are you wearing panties. I was taken aback by the question and murmured yes. I was immediately met with a command to take them off, NOW! My mind began to race, here? Under the table? The look on his face and in his eyes told me that he was serious. Being as nonchalant as possible I lifted my butt off the seat, hooked my fingers in the waistband of my black panties and pulled them down, then stepped out of them. His next command was for me to stand up and hand them to him. In front of everyone I questioned. He said nothing and just stared at me. I did as he said. With my panties now in hand he sat down with me next to him. It was the strangest introduction to a date that I could remember. But to be honest I liked his style.
removing panties.JPG
removing panties (2).JPG

Back