Most controlling thing bull has done ?

When we were in Vegas last year we met a couple guys by the MGM pool. We started talking and one of the guys Keith went in the pool with me and my wife joined us a little later. All three of us were talking about football camps and stuff. My wife and Keith would be doing some light flirting laughing at each other light touches. After about an hour at some point while Keith and I were talking he got behind my wife and started massaging her shoulders while we were talking she moaned and said that feels good. He whispered in her ear and she nodded and he lowered his hands to her tits and started groping them. She moaned again and he slid his hands under her top and started playing with her nipples all while still talking football with me. She moaned again and again he whispered something in her ear and she moaned again and his hand moved down and under her bathing suit and he started playing with her pussy she leaned back and started kissing him and he brought her to an amazing orgasm. His flight was leaving so they exchanged numbers and kept in touch, we are going out to hook up with him in June. Pic is just for illustration it’s not my wife, wish I had my phone in the pool.
View attachment 7086408
We all wish you had your phone

Either bull or couple, share the most controlled thing done by a bull. Bulls what's the most you have controlled a couple ? NO bs stories.
In Vegas there was this hung black stallion, *******, wandered into our elevator going up. Just the three of us, he lifted my wife’s shirt up and began to have intercourse with her until he came, stopping the elevator twice, lol. It was wild!

In Vegas there was this hung black stallion, *******, wandered into our elevator going up. Just the three of us, he lifted my wife’s shirt up and began to have intercourse with her until he came, stopping the elevator twice, lol. It was wild!
Sounds crazy

We were about an hour into a good mfm session with a guy we see semi regularly.
He was doing her from behind, she loves it like that with him. He reached for the lube, pulled out, put some on his dick and said they were going to try back door. She was never into anal, I thought she won't do it. He lined up and started to slide it in, she just let him. He went SLOW, it looked like her eyes were ready to pop out. He got all they way in and she said ..fuck.. He took 7 or 8 SLOW full pumps. She was grunting like crazy. He pulled out and she said WOW. Since then we've both fucked her butt. It's usually just for a minute but there's been nights he's cum in it.
It's damn hot to watch happen.

We were about an hour into a good mfm session with a guy we see semi regularly.
He was doing her from behind, she loves it like that with him. He reached for the lube, pulled out, put some on his dick and said they were going to try back door. She was never into anal, I thought she won't do it. He lined up and started to slide it in, she just let him. He went SLOW, it looked like her eyes were ready to pop out. He got all they way in and she said ..fuck.. He took 7 or 8 SLOW full pumps. She was grunting like crazy. He pulled out and she said WOW. Since then we've both fucked her butt. It's usually just for a minute but there's been nights he's cum in it.
It's damn hot to watch happen.
So he did a good job for the three of you: your wife for opening her up to the joys of anal pleasure, himself for taking and getting it from your wife, and you because without him you'd probably never have been able to get it with your wife. Seems to me like he's a good guy. 👍

I'm thinking start with Jackson, based on what you have written he crossed the line often and for an extended period of time, would be interesting!

I could understand if those are some experiences that you may not want to recount.
Yes, that's true. He did cross many lines, too often and too long.

Back