What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I'm a queen of a powerful realm back in arabian nights times. My palace wall is lined by the stunning troops of my guard, glistening black and naked. Every day to start my regal day I select two or three of the strongest guards to join me in the royal bathhouse...
Great hook - Love to hear the long version of this...I can already see the details in my head!

Assez courant assistez impuissant a me femme chauffant des mecs noirs et la regarder se faire demonter, je pense quil ne faudeait meme pas qon se mette daccord jaimerais vraiment etre forcer de la regarder, le fait que lhomme noir fasse ce qjil veut de ma femme sans que jy puisse rien jadorerai

Honestly,.being brought to a trap house, made to service who ever wants to use me. Kept under the influence, being made.to do worse,.more degrading awful things. I'm just some form of perverse entertainment. Eventually I am ruined in so many different ways. Destroyed.
should be a problem in Chicago.

should be a problem in Chicago.
Oh sure, especially if it's a cute chubby white girl from the suburbs... But making sure it's at least kind of safe...

Like I know by definition it is inherently unsafe, but idk coordinating all of this and making it happen the right way seems way to daunting, especially now...

My all time interracial fantasy is getting a white woman knocked up by a handsome attractive black man like me I do not care if she is blonde brunette or even ginger redhead with freckles or she is attractive or not so attractive nerdy or a plain Jane or thick or pencil thin it does not make any difference you will still get knocked up by me by a handsome attractive black man like me just so you know what is up!!

My all time interracial fantasy is getting a white woman knocked up by a handsome attractive black man like me I do not care if she is blonde brunette or even ginger redhead with freckles or she is attractive or not so attractive nerdy or a plain Jane or thick or pencil thin it does not make any difference you will still get knocked up by me by a handsome attractive black man like me just so you know what is up!!
As a white husband I really like this

Back