What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Our fantasy came true a while back. We went to a sex club in Miami. We were off in a corner fucking when a black guy with a huge cock came over and asked if he could fuck my wife. We said yes. He fucked her for an hour. His condom had broken and he pumped her full of cum!! Then 2 of his buddies came over and all three took turns fucking her. Split roast, one shot his load in her mouth one even fucked her in the ass!! She made me french kiss her with that guys cum in her mouth. After they were all done she made me clean her pussy and fuck her hard. We frequently talk about that night while we fuck. She said she sometimes even fantizies about that night while she is getting fucked by her bull now!!

Having a thuggish black man tie me to the bed and call his boys over and take me bare all day long and let my husband come home from work and see me in our bed full of cum with a video camera next to me so that he can see me being taken by them and him hear me beg and offer my self any time they want me. Omg lol I would love to have that happen but a girl can only dream at least here in Indiana thanks for reading lov to all IR family

Back