What to wear\have worn for first meeting with BBC BULL?

True. But if i may add something... @Dblinsey: Do you wear an anklet along with it? :devilish: just askin' ;)
Actually, no I don't. I'm really not 'advertising' as I'm meeting my Bull, with my husband. All of us know why we're there, so why would an anklet be necessary?

That being said, I have worn a temporary tattoo that my Bull got a kick out of! But he was the only one (besides hubby) who saw it.

She was out laying naked on the resort beach in Jamaica when I had to To go the front gate to meet her bull and bring him into the resort. I brought him to her on the beach where the two of us had to strip naked in front of her to lay out on the beach. She watched me undress than him, I don't think she looked my way again once he dropped his pants and laid down on the other side of her. After that she put her two piece bikini on to go to the room for him to take it off her and fuck her for the rest of the afternoon. Not even positive she knew I was there the whole time, she was totally into him the entire time.

Back