What to wear\have worn for first meeting with BBC BULL?

I've mentioned this before in other threads, but when I'm meeting my Bull, I simply wear a sundress, with nothing on under it, just the dress and sandals.
1) It fits in to the normal attire that is common in Florida, so no one notices you wearing it.
2) It's light material, brushing against my skin is very erotic, especially coupled with the awareness as to what will be occurring later.
3) My Bull knows I'm nude under it, and that I'm nude for him. That in itself is quite the turn-on
4) My husband knows I'm nude and bare (freshly shaven) under it, something he finds very erotic as well!
5) After my Bull is done with me, I can go anywhere (restaurant, 7-11, whatever) and it's not obvious as to what I've been doing, unlike an outfit that I'd go clubbing in.

So to me, it's the perfect garment!

I've mentioned this before in other threads, but when I'm meeting my Bull, I simply wear a sundress, with nothing on under it, just the dress and sandals.
1) It fits in to the normal attire that is common in Florida, so no one notices you wearing it.
2) It's light material, brushing against my skin is very erotic, especially coupled with the awareness as to what will be occurring later.
3) My Bull knows I'm nude under it, and that I'm nude for him. That in itself is quite the turn-on
4) My husband knows I'm nude and bare (freshly shaven) under it, something he finds very erotic as well!
5) After my Bull is done with me, I can go anywhere (restaurant, 7-11, whatever) and it's not obvious as to what I've been doing, unlike an outfit that I'd go clubbing in.

Your husband and your Bull must be very proud of you!

A most Excellent choice!

Back