What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Fucking the ******* out of my white milf teacher after she catches me staring at her feet during class
I've actually fucked one of my married former teachers. She was this beautiful white lady that all the guys had a crush on. This was of course a couple of years after I graduated so it was about 2010. I looked her up on Facebook and happened to chat with her. Eventually I got her number and I ended up telling her that I had crush on her and she had a friendly reply to this and long story short, we eventually met in person and one thing always leads to another and we ended up hooking up. It makes me wonder if she was hooking up with some of my homeboys during our school years.

I need to see my girlfriend in doggy taking BBC in both ends and for them to finish on her lovely breasts.
Catching my thick wife getting fucked by a big dicked black man in her ass.
I always want to fuck a wife of a racist white boss who hated me just so he could catch us and piss him off so bad. That ought teach your ancestors and listen about slavery and ******* our women

You and I are watching the game and your wife who can care less about it, keeps coming into the room wearing the tiniest and sexiest of clothes...knowing very well it will drive us both crazy for her. You resist but I cant, all I do is stare and lust after her in my mind. And it shows by my hard erection from seeing her. At some point she sits beside me and flirts with me in front of you. she basically seduces me into kissing her lips and neck and shoulders to the point I cant stop myself from just taking her right there in front of you. WIN/WIN for you the game and another game happening all at once. you sit back and just admire her enjoyment of that moment. .... i take her off the couch onto the floor and position her in a multiple of ways.... all the while we hear the game going on in the background but dont even care anymore
Damn...
I loved that little story

I have several.
1. I want my wife to go black and bare.
2. I would like to see my wife in public with blacks.
3. I would like to see my wife please a black couple.
4. I’d love to come home and find my wife in bed with 3 or 4 black men fucking her bare.
5. I want her to be black only
6. I want her to be black owned.
7. If she was younger I would want her to be black bred.
that's a great list.

My girl would never admit that she is turned on by black men. So my fantasy has been finding out what she really thinks about black men and having her have no idea that I know all of it. I have an idea on how this can possibly happen so any alpha bulls please DM if interested in learning more and helping me

I have several.
1. I want my wife to go black and bare.
2. I would like to see my wife in public with blacks.
3. I would like to see my wife please a black couple.
4. I’d love to come home and find my wife in bed with 3 or 4 black men fucking her bare.
5. I want her to be black only
6. I want her to be black owned.
7. If she was younger I would want her to be black bred.
1, 3, 4 (the most, that would be HOT)

Back