What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I still fantasize about my highschool teacher 😋
Oh yes. I do remember and AP chem teacher I had that I wanted "hold me after class"
Maybe walk by his desk and my skirt catches on the end and tears off...................
I'm wearing a thong that day because I got out before my mom had a chance to check if I was wearing appropriate underwear......
Him not sure what to do...............yet I can see him getting hard...........
And then I lean over his desk as say, "Do you believe in corporal punishment? I've been bad."

OK, I'm wet....... stop it with the HS fantasies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:He was yummy. Stupid smart, nice ass and those blue eyes.

Of course, he was married...ruining my fantasy.:mad:

You and I are watching the game and your wife who can care less about it, keeps coming into the room wearing the tiniest and sexiest of clothes...knowing very well it will drive us both crazy for her. You resist but I cant, all I do is stare and lust after her in my mind. And it shows by my hard erection from seeing her. At some point she sits beside me and flirts with me in front of you. she basically seduces me into kissing her lips and neck and shoulders to the point I cant stop myself from just taking her right there in front of you. WIN/WIN for you the game and another game happening all at once. you sit back and just admire her enjoyment of that moment. .... i take her off the couch onto the floor and position her in a multiple of ways.... all the while we hear the game going on in the background but dont even care anymore

What is your one biggest interracial fantasy?
I have several.
1. I want my wife to go black and bare.
2. I would like to see my wife in public with blacks.
3. I would like to see my wife please a black couple.
4. I’d love to come home and find my wife in bed with 3 or 4 black men fucking her bare.
5. I want her to be black only
6. I want her to be black owned.
7. If she was younger I would want her to be black bred.

I have several.
4. I’d love to come home and find my wife in bed with 3 or 4 black men fucking her bare.
I like this list very much as well

I have several.
Perfect list .number 7 I would want several times with different bbc for each baby

Not sure it’s ultimate, but I’d love for a bbc to cum down the front of my wife’s panties after she give him a handy. She’d go from bbc to bbc at the bar with me in tow and then I’d ******* her home.

Back