What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Es gibt viele, aber wenn ich auswählen müsste:
1) in einem Blacked-Video mit diesen tollen Jungs mitzuspielen
2) die einzige Frau in einem afrikanischen Stamm voller Männer zu sein
3) am FKK-Strand sein, wo eine Gruppe schwarzer Männer aus Afrika ihre Boote an Land bringt
Allein diese vorstellung bringt mich zum kochen

To have a sharing relationship with a young well hung black guy with a thick 10”, who is a friend with both me and my wife. The guy and would be one of our best friends and my wife would be sexually available to him at any time he wants with total approval of all concerned. Everything totally above board in the open with no jealousy or put downs both guys being equal in the relationship. I would not be necessarily be around when they had sex and she would be available to go on dates and holiday with him.

To have a sharing relationship with a young well hung black guy with a thick 10”, who is a friend with both me and my wife. The guy and would be one of our best friends and my wife would be sexually available to him at any time he wants with total approval of all concerned. Everything totally above board in the open with no jealousy or put downs both guys being equal in the relationship. I would not be necessarily be around when they had sex and she would be available to go on dates and holiday with him.

Wonder how many women this appeals to? She’s in a stable, supportive relationship and she has more than one man that takes her for sex.

Back